Our Safeties Tonight

NateDogg

The Swift Chancellor
All night...ALL ******* NIGHT...2-deep. Outnumbered in the box ALL NIGHT.

Blitz the edge? Nope. Blitz a gap? Nope. Play reactive? Yup.

***** *** ***** football

Advertisement
Our defense every ******* night. **** Dorito, **** Golden, and Coley should use one of his famous sweeps to sweep himself and the rest of the ******* staff out of here.
resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-s-aliens-but-it-s-al.jpg

The philosophy and scheme of both coordinators is shlt. They're trying to solve riddles of the universe, while abandoning basic football principles here on earth.

These coaches are lost in space. I'm befuddled @ WTF they're asking these kids to do...I've never seen this style of football @ Miami in four decades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's depressing watching some of the defenses from earlier today compared to watching this mess tonight. Most of those teams would kill for the talent we have on defense yet they out there killing it. It's the coaches plain and simple

It was maddening seeing Howard running man 15 yards off the ball on 4th and 2. I flipped my ****.

It's a great way to place the CB in perfect position to be drive blocked out of the play, press and make the WR perform his block near the LOS...recover for the pitch.

Advertisement
Back