Our running backs pass blocking....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Is a huge concern, especially with the offensive line issues.

Anyone confident in Yearby or Gray picking up a blitz? How about true freshman Walton?

This is going to lead to us going two TE alot and max protecting which limits what you can do in the passing game.

Scary thought.

Advertisement
I didn't think of that but I would guess it's definitely a concern...yes

What about a guy like Herndon. They seem to love him and his flexibility...H Back?

Be prepared for a slow, methodical offense this year. Think South Carolina game...

Be prepared for a slow, methodical offense this year. Think South Carolina game...

That is what I'm afraid of.

The right side of this OL is downright pathetic. Not sure how we are going to run or pass protect on that side of the line.

Actually from what the players have been saying, the offense will be picking up the pace this year. Which makes sense with the untested O-line as well, quicker snaps, get the ball out of the QB's hand quickly. As for Herndon, yes, he's listed as H-back. Though Yearby is pretty good as a blocker.

Advertisement

Actually from what the players have been saying, the offense will be picking up the pace this year. Which makes sense with the untested O-line as well, quicker snaps, get the ball out of the QB's hand quickly. As for Herndon, yes, he's listed as H-back. Though Yearby is pretty good as a blocker.

I don't believe a word coming out of camp.

Golden completely shut the media and fans out of practice.

Golden has a conservative philosphy and it will never change.

Is a huge concern, especially with the offensive line issues.

Anyone confident in Yearby or Gray picking up a blitz? How about true freshman Walton?

This is going to lead to us going two TE alot and max protecting which limits what you can do in the passing game.

Scary thought.

scary if your a scared Bit<h

It's a legitimate concern, especially considering any hope of a reasonably successful season rests on the shoulders of our young QB. Ball is going to have to come out quick at times and somebody needs to step up. Yearby putting on weight should help but he still needs to be willing. Hopefully he is but I honestly don't know. Didn't see him in high school and didn't see enough last year. Gray is a bigger body but, again, is he willing and does he know the playbook well enough to know where to look and go. Walton is a true freshman. We'll see in time whether he can.

Important question mark, for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back