Our recruiting since NSD...

valid

Band
Banned
has been ABSURD.

Four 4 star gamechangers in Elder, Griffin, Edouard, and now Yearby. The way things are looking, this 2014 year could end up our highest rated class ever when you consider the guys we are on.

Advertisement
This staff that Golden has assembled is gonna get er done. I have no doubt.

has been ABSURD.

Four 4 star gamechangers in Elder, Griffin, Edouard, and now Yearby. The way things are looking, this 2014 year could end up our highest rated class ever when you consider the guys we are on.

I doubt any school has done better since NSD

Last edited:
Advertisement
That whole "Golden Hates South Florida" thing was just a front. The whole time he was behind the scenes making sweet, passionate love to south florida.

That whole "Golden Hates South Florida" thing was just a front. The whole time he was behind the scenes making sweet, passionate love to south florida.

I like to imagine Golden sitting comfortably in a leather wing back, adorned in an orange robe made of silk, sipping Macallans 18 out of a glass made of crystal. His robe is half open, resting just so that his junk is in partial view of all those who enter his den, which smells of rich mahogany. As a recruit and his family enters, he welcomes them warmly, whilst never arising from his chair. He calmly directs all male members of the party to his gameroom, complete with memorabilia, televisions, video games, pool tables and dart boards. He instructs coaches around his abode to entertain the recruits for a few moments.

He then focuses his attention on the mothers/sisters of the recruits. No amount is too great for Al. He guides them by the hand, and they tremble at his touch. He reassures them, comfortably stroking their skin and making eye contact. He pours them a drink, then another. They talk, he makes his pitch. Receptive or not, Golden lays them down. The leather is cold at first, they are relieved to feel the warm touch of a man on them in contrast to it. Golden then does what Golden has to do, not because Macallans is expensive and he just poured upwards of 3 cups of it, but because he has to. He was bred to.

After he finishes his life's work, his passion, he blesses them with a silk towel, embroidered with the words "Let's Go Canes", then gives them one last passionate kiss. He returns to the gameroom, only to find Coach D'Oonofrio laughing hysterically at a fart joke. Golden interrupts. "I think you need to speak with your mother." After a few moments, Golden leans in. "Young man, are you prepared to commit to this U?" The young man emphatically says "Yes Coach." From outside, in a tree 300 yards away, a young man with one eyebrow and binoculars begins furiously tweeting away. "Welcome to the U, Derrick Griffin."

Welcome indeed.

I like to imagine Golden sitting comfortably in a leather wing back, adorned in an orange robe made of silk, sipping Macallans 18 out of a glass made of crystal. His robe is half open, resting just so that his junk is in partial view of all those who enter his den, which smells of rich mahogany. As a recruit and his family enters, he welcomes them warmly, whilst never arising from his chair. He calmly directs all male members of the party to his gameroom, complete with memorabilia, televisions, video games, pool tables and dart boards. He instructs coaches around his abode to entertain the recruits for a few moments.

He then focuses his attention on the mothers/sisters of the recruits. No amount is too great for Al. He guides them by the hand, and they tremble at his touch. He reassures them, comfortably stroking their skin and making eye contact. He pours them a drink, then another. They talk, he makes his pitch. Receptive or not, Golden lays them down. The leather is cold at first, they are relieved to feel the warm touch of a man on them in contrast to it. Golden then does what Golden has to do, not because Macallans is expensive and he just poured upwards of 3 cups of it, but because he has to. He was bred to.

After he finishes his life's work, his passion, he blesses them with a silk towel, embroidered with the words "Let's Go Canes", then gives them one last passionate kiss. He returns to the gameroom, only to find Coach D'Oonofrio laughing hysterically at a fart joke. Golden interrupts. "I think you need to speak with your mother." After a few moments, Golden leans in. "Young man, are you prepared to commit to this U?" The young man emphatically says "Yes Coach." From outside, in a tree 300 yards away, a young man with one eyebrow and binoculars begins furiously tweeting away. "Welcome to the U, Derrick Griffin."

Welcome indeed.

You have way to much free time!

Advertisement

Welcome indeed.

Disturbing how you thought of this and painted such a detailed picture with your words. But is it more disturbing that I got aroused?

Either way I like it!

Advertisement
Back