Our program

Advertisement
SUCKS,then do something about it.Either buy tickets to the game or even better buy seasons tickets.Now
I know the normal response is going to be I'm not going to buy tickets until Golden is gone,FB improves at
the U,they recruit my nephew or we get 50 yd seats third row up.
Recruits look at the stands too.Where would you go to school,probably if you saw 35,000 in a stadium
holding 75+ or the UF or FSU where the stadiums are filled?
BOT pays attention to season ticket hoders,donors and alumni.So make a difference.

SUCKS,then do something about it.Either buy tickets to the game or even better buy seasons tickets.Now
I know the normal response is going to be I'm not going to buy tickets until Golden is gone,FB improves at
Recruits look at the stands too.Where would you go to school,probably if you saw 35,000 in a stadium
BOT pays attention to season ticket hoders,donors and alumni.So make a difference.

Wow, porst of the year for 2015.

This should be good.

Been doin that for 8 years and all it has returned to me is more time until my mortgage is paid off. I'll watch from home and enjoy my tequila while you go spend that extra $$$ you have at dead life stadium. When the admin shows they give a ****, I'll pull out my checkbook again. #renewed

Advertisement

Tell me about your life

STFU Blake.....

Da Fugg

Advertisement

image.jpg

The only reason to buy season tickets at this point would be to stop payment on the check so they notice they lost some money.

Giving money to this sht show is the opposite of helping dumbass

Advertisement

The only reason to buy season tickets at this point would be to stop payment on the check so they notice they lost some money.

Thants actually not a bad idea. Everyone should do that. lol

I hope something bad happens to you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back