Our Only Hope is Kansas

Advertisement
Just throwing **** out there....

Wasn't Golden missing over the Weekend when he was supposed to be on Campus .... I believe I saw someone mention that..

And Now Kansas guys claim they had an 1 or 2 Sitting head coaches for interviews?...

One can Dream .. Can't he

JC

Sweet, these guys are gonna help us get rid of Golden??

kansas.png

Advertisement

Wasn't Golden missing over the Weekend when he was supposed to be on Campus .... I believe I saw someone mention that..

And Now Kansas guys claim they had an 1 or 2 Sitting head coaches for interviews?...

JC

Yep. And I also saw where a KU plane stayed the night in Orlando when the basketball team played MSU Sunday night..

JC

Yep. And I also saw where a KU plane stayed the night in Orlando when the basketball team played MSU Sunday night..

Very Interesting...

JC

No Haps....here's from the Kansas 247 page

Here's a summary of what Tait thinks (which we always should be sort of skeptical of):

There will be 12-15 initial candidates, with 5 being chosen for the short list by the end of the week. There's a decent chance a candidate is chosen by the end of next week.

Zenger is looking at paying 800k-1M for a coach, but will go higher for the right guy. (Huge mistake to handcuff ourselves like that IMO.)

Some of the likely short list guys: Bowen, Beatty, Fuente, Warriner, and a mystery candidate (Pelini?) Tait has Bowen the favorite with a 45% chance to get the job. I just think he pulled the numbers out of his ****.

Tait believes Bowen would stay on as DC if he didn't get the HC job and was offered it.

Advertisement
Is Temple hiring? They have struggled since moving back up to a bigger league. Maybe they will take him back?

Advertisement
Back