Our Only Hope is Kansas

Just throwing **** out there....

Wasn't Golden missing over the Weekend when he was supposed to be on Campus .... I believe I saw someone mention that..

And Now Kansas guys claim they had an 1 or 2 Sitting head coaches for interviews?...

One can Dream .. Can't he

JC
 
Sweet, these guys are gonna help us get rid of Golden??

kansas.webp
 
Just throwing **** out there....

Wasn't Golden missing over the Weekend when he was supposed to be on Campus .... I believe I saw someone mention that..

And Now Kansas guys claim they had an 1 or 2 Sitting head coaches for interviews?...

One can Dream .. Can't he

JC

Yep. And I also saw where a KU plane stayed the night in Orlando when the basketball team played MSU Sunday night..
 
Just throwing **** out there....

Wasn't Golden missing over the Weekend when he was supposed to be on Campus .... I believe I saw someone mention that..

And Now Kansas guys claim they had an 1 or 2 Sitting head coaches for interviews?...

One can Dream .. Can't he

JC

Yep. And I also saw where a KU plane stayed the night in Orlando when the basketball team played MSU Sunday night..

Very Interesting...

JC
 
No Haps....here's from the Kansas 247 page

Here's a summary of what Tait thinks (which we always should be sort of skeptical of):

There will be 12-15 initial candidates, with 5 being chosen for the short list by the end of the week. There's a decent chance a candidate is chosen by the end of next week.

Zenger is looking at paying 800k-1M for a coach, but will go higher for the right guy. (Huge mistake to handcuff ourselves like that IMO.)

Some of the likely short list guys: Bowen, Beatty, Fuente, Warriner, and a mystery candidate (Pelini?) Tait has Bowen the favorite with a 45% chance to get the job. I just think he pulled the numbers out of his ****.

Tait believes Bowen would stay on as DC if he didn't get the HC job and was offered it.
 
Is Temple hiring? They have struggled since moving back up to a bigger league. Maybe they will take him back?
 
Back
Top