Our OL Unit

The problem is Lashlee runs a scheme built for athletic oline with with traps and Donaldson is too slow to pull and spur roger OL are too weak and get bullied by DLine men

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only physically weak, they are mentally weak. there are always unblocked defenders while we have 3 on 1 somewhere else. mind numbing

They are working into their third year of horrible. No OL INSTINCTS. OP said it; standing around while the play is still going on. All you had to do was watch one drive of Oregon to see the difference. They even let the defense shove on our RBs when they're on the ground - that's a cardinal rule for OL. And you guys who say Cam can't hit a hole, I have to ask, what F'n hole?

"Based on what?" is what I asked every time someone said we were going to have a much improved OL, they were the most experienced, yata yata - they finished in the bottom 20% in sacks and 25% in rushing last season and its the same suspects. They were experienced in severe mediocrity. Programs can't win conferences with the OL's Miami has fielded the last 17 years.

I can't remember the last time Miami had a consistent running game.

Advertisement
Back