Our offense with TVD inserted is the …

Advertisement
Advertisement
21094E75-75E8-4A73-A2A4-CD5E6E65F6AB.gif

Just win baby

3rd best offense in the country.(per Bud Elliot the FSU homer)

Not sure how FSU plans to slow us down today.
And we havent really hit our stride yet, still leaving ALOT of point on the field and short yardage and redzone is still issue, BUTTTTT...

You can see the cracks and glimmer of an elite offense coming together before our eyes.. I was at game and got that feeling of an elite spread offense and the purist, homer pro style bros who denied us this offense for decade plus.. FINALLY we are on right track putting athletes in space.. Lashlee with his warts still got this thing humming missing 2 qbs, top 2 backs, 2 olineman.. Now if only Diaz can get his head out of his ***, get that slug #11 off the field and put some talent out there and build a defense, my ******* gawd we suck on defense..

Advertisement
Advertisement
And we havent really hit our stride yet, still leaving ALOT of point on the field and short yardage and redzone is still issue, BUTTTTT...

You can see the cracks and glimmer of an elite offense coming together before our eyes.. I was at game and got that feeling of an elite spread offense and the purist, homer pro style bros who denied us this offense for decade plus.. FINALLY we are on right track putting athletes in space.. Lashlee with his warts still got this thing humming missing 2 qbs, top 2 backs, 2 olineman.. Now if only Diaz can get his head out of his ***, get that slug #11 off the field and put some talent out there and build a defense, my ******* gawd we suck on defense..
Did you just hang the faults of the defense on Flagg...lmao. I understand we need to rotate guys more. And LB is the worst...but Flagg shows promise

Did you just hang the faults of the defense on Flagg...lmao. I understand we need to rotate guys more. And LB is the worst...but Flagg shows promise
Flagg is DOA.. If you gonna be undersized atleast be fast.. Kid is limited and thats putting it lightly, limited upside.. We need to over recruit the position and hit portal HARD..

What promise do you see?

Advertisement
He showed promise last year. This year he's been far slower reacting, and flat out slower running. We need a real LB coach, because it appears Flagg has taken several steps back as his instincts are being coached out of him. That's just how it looks to me.

Advertisement
Back