Our next Head Coach.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. This program has been floundering for over 16 years. Once Manny's failure is finally complete (hopefully this season so we don't prolonge the inevitable) we need to open the wallet and spend top dollar on a top notch coach and we need to shoot a **** of a lot higher than those names. Those two guys are like option #17 and #18

Empty the bank for Aranda/Venerables and Raymond for DC. Brady has to be nfl bound.

Advertisement
Lots of folks dog him out, but I'd take Urban in a heartbeat

Me too. They can't ***** up the next hire. I really think this program has to go for broke on the next hire. If they are not willing to pay at least 6.5 - 7 million dollars per year on the head coach with 6.5 - 7 million to pay on assistant coach salaries, the program should just stop. I don't want to remember them like this.

Me too. They can't ***** up the next hire. I really think this program has to go for broke on the next hire. If they are not willing to pay at least 6.5 - 7 million dollars per year on the head coach with 6.5 - 7 million to pay on assistant coach salaries, the program should just stop. I don't want to remember them like this.
Agree man. I've been at this for many decades.

Next year Alabama, Texas, USC (California), and others will all be looking for head coaches.

Miami will get the scraps. If we were going to make a change, the time to do it was now.

No way, I thought the dumbass new/next coach threads were gone for a few weeks, but alas my faith is restored. When in doubt CIS dumb will show back up and on repeat mode to boot. Ahhhh, good times.

Go Canes!
You didn’t have to read it. Full ****** status suits you tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back