Our infamous Mascot

fraggle

Senile Senior
Put out the spear!
John Routh Version

ESPN version
"Miami freshman wide receiver Lamar Thomas remembers watching it unfold from the field. "I didn't think it was real," he said. "I thought it was a prop to play up the game. After that, I was like, 'He's one of us! He was all about this culture.'"

John Routh was amazing and no Ibis since has been as entertaining as he was. He invented the C A N E S. He will always be part of the U and have many fond memories of his antics.

John Routh History

Advertisement
Put out the spear!
John Routh Version

ESPN version
"Miami freshman wide receiver Lamar Thomas remembers watching it unfold from the field. "I didn't think it was real," he said. "I thought it was a prop to play up the game. After that, I was like, 'He's one of us! He was all about this culture.'"

John Routh was amazing and no Ibis since has been as entertaining as he was. He invented the C A N E S. He will always be part of the U and have many fond memories of his antics.

John Routh History
Good post.

No fraggle jokes, I quite enjoyed this.

Put out the spear!
John Routh Version

ESPN version

John Routh History

Mascot U

Put out the spear!
John Routh Version

ESPN version

John Routh History
I put him in with the San Diego chicken of mascots!!

Advertisement
He was a guest a few years ago at a lunch and his antics and stories were priceless.

Advertisement
Back