our incoming corners are HUGE

Yes our incoming Corners are huge but can they jump?

I can this being replayed daily on Greentree practice field next fall.

Notice whom the DB is that gets beat! Yup unfortunately that is UM Sheldrick Redwine, the good things Mullins is a strong UM commit.
[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]

That was a great catch... He wasn't beat... He was actually in his hip... Great adjustment and one had catch by Mullins... Grown man play... My issue with the two is their speed... I hope but get faster than their 4.7 and 4.8 speed...

Advertisement
Yes our incoming Corners are huge but can they jump?

I can this being replayed daily on Greentree practice field next fall.

Notice whom the DB is that gets beat! Yup unfortunately that is UM Sheldrick Redwine, the good things Mullins is a strong UM commit.
[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]
Odell who?

Touché 😂
My sincere heterosexual wish is that their pants were a whole lot tighter so I could gauge their explosiveness. If any of the equipment guys post on here, hit me up with via PM. I'll pay you big money for some pics of these guys in their jock straps. Rest assured that my intent is in no way lecherous. I am a man of science and letters who is absolutely committed to the heterosexual lifestyle.

Nothing more important for cover guys than height. I hope we up the height requirement to 6'5" and then mix in a couple real giants like Paul Mokeski and Lew Alcindor. Remember when Lew Alcindor fought Bruce Lee in Return of The Dragon? Bruce Lee didn't complete a pass over him during that entire fight.

Advertisement
I guess I'm not seeing what the op is seeing. Should of just said these guys are tall. It's not like they are overly powerful muscle wise either.

My sincere heterosexual wish is that their pants were a whole lot tighter so I could gauge their explosiveness. If any of the equipment guys post on here, hit me up with via PM. I'll pay you big money for some pics of these guys in their jock straps. Rest assured that my intent is in no way lecherous. I am a man of science and letters who is absolutely committed to the heterosexual lifestyle.

Nothing more important for cover guys than height. I hope we up the height requirement to 6'5" and then mix in a couple real giants like Paul Mokeski and Lew Alcindor. Remember when Lew Alcindor fought Bruce Lee in Return of The Dragon? Bruce Lee didn't complete a pass over him during that entire fight.

That was Game of Death, not Return of the Dragon.
Thanks for the correction, dear fact checking friend. Nothing more important to a joke than complete factual integrity.

Advertisement
Why didn't we try Swoope out at CB last season?
That was my only real criticism of Coach Golden last season.

Why didn't they get roundballer Joe Thomas to try out for the Football team rather than go straight and be a total novice at Dolphins try-outs?
Why didn't they play another former UM basketball player, Rafael Akpejiori, who tried out with Dolphins at tight end without ever playing a down of Football? The fact that he had already graduated from UM, it's hard to understand how UM now claim that he was academically ineligible...what? He missed a couple of classes, and Golden let the UM Admin ruled him ineligible?

Another reason shy Football need a new coach is for someone to stand up to this UM Admin and order them to let players play when the reason is some ridiculous issues!
As for Swoope being allowed to play Football (he was playig TE for the Colts), he was just like Joe Thomas (and unlike RaK) there was no more time in eligibility left on their college clock.
Golden kept it in house that Raf couldn't put in together academically

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back