our incoming corners are HUGE

eddostarr

Freshman
both atleast a legit 6'1" coming in
IMG_1095.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
My sincere heterosexual wish is that their pants were a whole lot tighter so I could gauge their explosiveness. If any of the equipment guys post on here, hit me up with via PM. I'll pay you big money for some pics of these guys in their jock straps. Rest assured that my intent is in no way lecherous. I am a man of science and letters who is absolutely committed to the heterosexual lifestyle.

Nothing more important for cover guys than height. I hope we up the height requirement to 6'5" and then mix in a couple real giants like Paul Mokeski and Lew Alcindor. Remember when Lew Alcindor fought Bruce Lee in Return of The Dragon? Bruce Lee didn't complete a pass over him during that entire fight.

all i want to know is can they cover the likes of Boyd from Pitt, and Rudolph from the troles.

Advertisement
Yes our incoming Corners are huge but can they jump?

I can this being replayed daily on Greentree practice field next fall.

Notice whom the DB is that gets beat! Yup unfortunately that is UM Sheldrick Redwine, the good things Mullins is a strong UM commit.
[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Redwine just needs to be coached up. He isn't afraid to tackle & he's in the right place at the right time.

My sincere heterosexual wish is that their pants were a whole lot tighter so I could gauge their explosiveness. If any of the equipment guys post on here, hit me up with via PM. I'll pay you big money for some pics of these guys in their jock straps. Rest assured that my intent is in no way lecherous. I am a man of science and letters who is absolutely committed to the heterosexual lifestyle.

Nothing more important for cover guys than height. I hope we up the height requirement to 6'5" and then mix in a couple real giants like Paul Mokeski and Lew Alcindor. Remember when Lew Alcindor fought Bruce Lee in Return of The Dragon? Bruce Lee didn't complete a pass over him during that entire fight.

That was Game of Death, not Return of the Dragon.

People in the area think Redwine is a good player. ironically, it was paul williams going around criticizing the kid to people that made his stock drop. surprised he signed with us but if he had a l-ville offer, it means something.

Advertisement
NFL catch that's **** near impossible to stop!!!

Well UM plays against a lot of NFL talented players, so hopefully young Mr. Red wine can get coached up on how to find the ball more effectively when it is in the air.

Go Canes

That's from like 1-2 years ago before he became a legit D1 prospect...

Do you really want to go there? Here he is as a Sr in action: Columbus vs Killian game highlights from 2014 where Redwine was abused by 2015 WR AUSTIN MALONEY (signed with FIU) on those same jump balls. But again I am hoping UM can coach him up.

[video=youtube_share;1g_9pIkZYbA]http://youtu.be/1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

Last edited:
all i want to know is can they cover the likes of Boyd from Pitt, and Rudolph from the troles.

Unfortunately not a snow balls chance in **** for either Jackson or Red wine if they have to play straight up man coverage, now as for zone coverage they have a 60:40 shot. But let's see how they handle their first camp this fall.

Both need to be redshirted. Which will allow them to develop into very good CB's here at Miami which I think they both have in them, Redwine in particular I think needs to work on his speed.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I knew the Redwine when he was playing Pop Warner at Richmond as a kid.... he has been training like crazy... mark my words, he will be a Stud for us....

Advertisement
NFL catch that's **** near impossible to stop!!!

Well UM plays against a lot of NFL talented players, so hopefully young Mr. Red wine can get coached up on how to find the ball more effectively when it is in the air.

Go Canes

That's from like 1-2 years ago before he became a legit D1 prospect...

Do you really want to go there? Here he is as a Sr in action: Columbus vs Killian game highlights from 2014 where Redwine was abused by 2015 WR AUSTIN MALONEY (signed with FIU) on those same jump balls. But again I am hoping UM can coach him up.

[video=youtube_share;1g_9pIkZYbA]http://youtu.be/1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

I can pull up many game films with players who got beat.... Redwine has not reached his ceiling yet and will continue to grow as a player. The kid will be a stud just wait on it...

The best thing for these young men is for Paul Williams to be replaced!

So they can receive the technical db coaching they need to reach their full potential. I see the coaching Kevin Beard is giving two WR an can only wish that for the DB's. But let's not turn this thread into coach bashing thread, instead let's cross fingers an hope this year Paul Williams does the best coaching job of his career to this point

Go Canes

Last edited:
Yes our incoming Corners are huge but can they jump?

I can this being replayed daily on Greentree practice field next fall.

Notice whom the DB is that gets beat! Yup unfortunately that is UM Sheldrick Redwine, the good things Mullins is a strong UM commit.
[video=youtube_share;ToV9rNEJFGo]http://youtu.be/ToV9rNEJFGo[/video]

Lol one play you fcukkn ******. Got take your meds danny

Why is that a surprise? Golden wants "big": big LBs, big CBs, big WRs. That pattern has been obvious for quite a while.

The other obvious piece is that this priority doesn't always mesh well with a) the majority of recruits in South Florida and b) the schemes that utilize the talents that are in South Florida.

Yes, I understand both are South Florida guys. I am speaking generally. It also remains to be seen how each performs in his "big" secondary role.

Advertisement
Back