Our future defense- could it be-will it be like Denver's?

Advertisement
Maybe lucane, dynasty or others can add something to the OP's question about the Denver D philosophy and how it compares to what Manny Diaz is describing. No one is comparing talent.

On the sort WR thought. Was it me or did Ginn get alligator arms on the pick early in the 2nd half? Looked to me like he peaked at the safety, pooped himself and short armed it. What do you expect for a f*ckeye.

On a side note, Olsen handled himself like man in the post game pressed. Cam should take note.

Go Canes!

On the sort WR thought. Was it me or did Ginn get alligator arms on the pick early in the 2nd half? Looked to me like he peaked at the safety, pooped himself and short armed it. What do you expect for a f*ckeye.

On a side note, Olsen handled himself like man in the post game pressed. Cam should take note.

Go Canes!

I was glad to see Ginn show his true color.

Von Miller and Ware are the best combo in the league. If AQM and Chad Thomas train maybe something like this will happen.

But to be clear Carolina has the worst WR's in the league.

I'm going to show my bias (as if my username weren't enough, lol), but I don't think it's entirely fair to say Carolina has the worst WRs in the league. There's no doubt that our guys didn't perform last night, but you have to give much of that credit to Denver. The main problem we had against Denver IMO is that Cam is a rhythm thrower, not a quick-strike guy. If you give him a clean pocket, he'll hurt you. When the defense is in the backfield on every play, it wrecks our offense.

When the defense is in the backfield on every play, it wreck most offenses.

Advertisement
While we won't be Denver, we will be much improved. We have one of the best, if not THE best D-line coach in college football working with a rather talented group of linemen. It ALL starts up front, and our front will look like it should've looked for years. We don't know exactly how it will look, but you can't tell me a guy like Chad Thomas would have put up his UM stats had he played at Missouri for two years. Things are about to get really, really good.

A lot of line idiots on this board. The question was really is the new defense that Diaz wants to run similar to the style Denver runs. Obviously you need players. Doritos defense could never be that way as it wasn't designed for it. Apologies to the ones who responded with some thought and thought process.

It's a good comparison, but I think we'll better than 2015 Denver.

I say if we're not on the same level with the 1985 Bears then fly the **** banner.

Advertisement
A lot of line idiots on this board. The question was really is the new defense that Diaz wants to run similar to the style Denver runs. Obviously you need players. Doritos defense could never be that way as it wasn't designed for it. Apologies to the ones who responded with some thought and thought process.

I agree with you. But unfortunately a lot of the porsters on this board lack basic reading comprehension skills or just like to hijack threads for no better reason than "trying" to be funny or just simply being jerks.

OP asked a valid question. I think that Diaz will run a very aggressive defense that will be in the opponents backfield all day. Coach Kool will free our caged animals and they will wreak havoc.

The only way it really relates is it's aggressiveness, which is all pending on the D-line and reliance on good corner play on the boundary other than that it doesn't really compare because you're comparing a 4-3 that Diaz lines up in to a 3-4 that Phillips line up in

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back