Our first game with Richt

Miami_Football

Redshirt Freshman
Not sure if this has been mentioned since our full schedule is not out and we only know who our opponents will be but it looks like week 1 will be a conference game according to this site because FAU already has a game scheduled for September 3rd and that's the only non conference game that doesn't have a set date yet.

2016 Miami Hurricanes Football Schedule | UM

Advertisement
I just checked and the only ACC team on our schedule that doesn't have a set game yet for Septemeber 3rd is Duke

Someone posted before that it could be Duke since they don't have an opponent set for opening week either (or didn't at that time).

Advertisement
If it's Duke, that will be a great "tone-setting" game - we come out and blow them out from the get-go to reassure everyone that the college football world is back to normal...

Advertisement
Have faith in richt but would have rather had a cream puff for sure start the richt Era. I'll be at the app state game. Can't wait

It's no coincidence that we started struggling every year against **** programs like Puke when our coaching went in the toilet. It started with Lannard Shannon and continued right through fat Folden.

When UM starts smashing **** programs like Puke again we'll know things are changing.

Opening week vs Duke?

Come for the beatdown, stay for the Hail Flutie-grade replays of The Return. That thing's seriously going to haunt them like a specter every time they play a close game or suit up against us. I will watch the last 2 minutes of every Blue Devil game just hoping to see it.

Advertisement
Is anyone scheduled for the Labor Day Night spot yet? Would be awesome to debut Richt and the new staff on prime time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back