Our Fight

We the Boss

You're a disease
Even though large tracts of CiS and many old and famous Threads have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Shills and all the odious apparatus of Hecht rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in recruiting threads, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our forum, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this thread or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Anti Cuck Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the WEZ, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

WE SHALL NEVER RENEW TICKETS OR BUY MERCH UNTIL THE TYRANT BLAKE IS DEPOSED AND HIS PUPPET MANNY IS TARRED AND FEATHERED IN THE STREETS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Advertisement
Even though large tracts of CiS and many old and famous Threads have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Shills and all the odious apparatus of Hecht rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in recruiting threads, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our forum, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this thread or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Anti Cuck Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the WEZ, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

WE SHALL NEVER RENEW TICKETS OR BUY MERCH UNTIL THE TYRANT BLAKE IS DEPOSED AND HIS PUPPET MANNY IS TARRED AND FEATHERED IN THE STREETS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I believe the Hecht is closed for the holiday, so enjoy your thread for the next 24 hours.

Advertisement

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Stay home. Less traffic in getting a parking spot for tailgating. Better yet, hike up to Gainesville and stay there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stay home. Let's traffic in getting a parking spot for tailgating. Better yet, hike up to Gainesville and stay there.
09E54F84-C0E5-4490-B68F-F3F62A15448F.png

Advertisement
I can’t believe it’s gotten worse after
Coker..
Shannon...
Golden....
Manny.....
Trying to imagine the ineptitude of the next coach is literally mind numbing.

Gents the desert fox Flake James has flanked us with the Highsmith hire but fear not, we shall regroup in the new year and renew our offensive.

I have thought it right upon this occasion to give the Forum and this thread some indication of the solid, practical grounds upon which we base our inflexible resolve to continue the war, and I can assure them that our professional advisers of the three Services unitedly advise that we should do so, and that there are good and reasonable hopes of final victory.

Some may say Blake is a formidable foe who has paid Fat Al a mere 24 cents per month for 5 years.

If we can stand up to him, all Cane’s fandom may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.

But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if Caneinsights and its Commonwealth[e] last for a thousand years, men will still say, "This was their finest hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back