Our D

dadecounty25

Sophomore
rivals.jpg
Look at that nice form of tackling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Half the NFL can't tackle Ameer Abdullah. Good try tho.

seriously, do people like you even want to see our team play better?

There's nothing I want more dude. Just stating that Abdullah was/is a **** of a back. As snap shot of Artie trying to bring him down can be perceived a lot of different ways.

the issue is the horrible technique in the picture. that's not how you tackle someone and tackling is something that is normally corrected by good coaching which we lack.

Advertisement
I get on my team for tackling high all the time. Mainly because its a flag football team but if it was a form tackle I can live with it

There's nothing I want more dude. Just stating that Abdullah was/is a **** of a back. As snap shot of Artie trying to bring him down can be perceived a lot of different ways.

Can it be perceived as Abdullah having his career rushing record performance against us?

Because that's exactly what the fvck happened.

Can it be perceived as Abdullah having his career rushing record performance against us?

Because that's exactly what the fvck happened.

Yes.

Advertisement
All I'm saying about this pic is that everything we complain about our defense is shot in one picture. I played High School football, I remember my freshman year, Our coach taped our hands to not be grabbing runners and instead we tackle them. I don't know what Burns is doing either, if it wasn't for the grab of the arm he probably would've slid right off of him.

Advertisement
Back