Our butt hurt little sisters up north…

Advertisement
Serious question why post some random FSU Shock-Jock on a Canes board?

“Breaking news! FSU fans make stupid comment ….and up next Alex…Scientist finally confirm that Water is still wet.”

Even their fans in the comments know that buddy is dumb and making little sense. Many of them know they should have a healthy respect for Miami because they know we’ll touch that chin.

This comes out a week AFTER Blount flips from us to Free Shoes.

Idiot. This guy should be sent to the Kolyma to dig for uranium.

Advertisement
What a whiny little beta *****. These FSU mods are your typical nerds who think with a platform they're important. Can't wait to see this FSU drop back down post Travis.

I’m terribly important and busy, I deserve a synopsis.
Basically says UM would be ranked #12-14 if Mario had taken a knee against Ga Tech and then potentially would be 8-1 when we play FSU and FSU would get more credit for beating a ranked team than a "crappy" UM team that lost to Ga Tech and played horribly against UVA.

Advertisement

You really need to watch the whole thing.

There is so much I love about this. I love Homer YouTube videos. He knows absolutely nothing about Mario cristobal or football as a whole. He perpetuates the myth that Mario threw his players and staff under the bus after the GT debacle when Mario hasn’t blamed anyone but himself. He mentions that we are bad and criticized our schedule ignoring that fsu has looked average against bc and Clemson. Does he criticize Mario’s career record? You bet he does, ignoring the fact Mario’s resume on paper is way stronger than norvell. My favorite: “Mario is a good recruiter who pressures recruits into committing before they are ready”. This guy may be more misinformed than every the gator media

I stopped at Mario was trying to run up the score against GT. That is the thought of a stupid man. He was “running” out the clock. He should have kneeled out the clock. That is all. This ain’t JJ in the late 80s. I wish it were.

Advertisement

You really need to watch the whole thing.

Nah, I don't think we do. Why give him and his account clicks and views? You're giving him free advertising.

Where on the doll did Mario hurt this guy? As many have asked, you eventually provided a summary (thank you). Hopefully, when Miami trots into Doak TVD and the offense re-discover themselves and drops 50 on FSU. **** FSU and **** Norvell

This dude is all over the place.

Says:

We played like **** last 2 weeks and we were lucky… even tho we beat Clem in OT…just like they did.
Mario a ****tey .500 coach, blah, blah, blah.
If we were 7-1 we would be over rated sitting in the top 18 or so.
Us giving GT the W will ***** them …even though he goes on to say we finish 6-6/7-5.
We tried to run it up vs GT… On three consecutive dive plays???
Norvell will run it up because of “shady“ Mario.…Yeah, FSU is as clean as a whistle.
(Not much different stuff than what what’s posted here)

So let’s go up there and get the W and let @TrumpyCane take care of this guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What was Norvell's record after 20 games at FSU? He was 8-13 in his first 2 seasons.

I've written and discussed this often lately.

Norvell was 3-6 out the gate in the COVID year of 2020 and Miami beat Florida State 52-10 that season.

He started year two 0-4 with a loss to Jacksonville State.

The Noles were a combined 6-12 under him by November when they upset the Canes with Travis's 4th-and-14.

Noles fans were losing their minds with this guy and were outwardly concerned that FSU wouldn't be able to afford a buyout as they'd just paid off Willie Lump Lump.

Year three they go 10-3—but lose to all three ranked teams they played (Wake Forest, North Carolina State, Clemson) and eked out a win over a 6-6 Oklahoma squad... but they were who their record said they were; a 10-win team.

Now they're undefeated under Norvell in year four and think the guy is the greatest thing to happen to college football.

Miami under Cristobal is light years ahead of Florida State year two under Norvell. Can't wait to see where this thing goes years three and four.

1699109211464.jpeg

Nah, I don't think we do. Why give him and his account clicks and views? You're giving him free advertising.

Where on the doll did Mario hurt this guy? As many have asked, you eventually provided a summary (thank you). Hopefully, when Miami trots into Doak TVD and the offense re-discover themselves and drops 50 on FSU. **** FSU and **** Norvell
Yeah, I don’t follow this guy or any of the other teams we play, but this headline he had, got me curious. There was no content of substance, just character assassination without providing any back up = butt hurt.

Advertisement
Back