Our 2021 Schedule is Even Harder than we Thought

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
In addition to a daunting non-conference schedule that features the likes of Alabama and Michigan State, we also play Clemson in our rotating crossover game.

The last time we played Clemson during the regular season was 2015, a game I’m sure most of us would like to forget. So, six years later, per our crossover play pattern, we will go to Death Valley to play them.

That season is going to be incredibly exciting for us fans. My expectation is that we will be firing on all cylinders six years into the Richt era, and, as a result, it’s going to be one **** of a ride.

Remember the old mantra: “anyone, anywhere, anytime!”

Advertisement
Why would anyone want to forget that 2015 Clemson game?

It was our salvation.

Hopefully by 2021 we will have beaten Bama a couple times in the playoffs anyway.

Fair enough. Golden getting canned was one of the greatest days of my life. However, the sight of our players quitting and Clemson running up the score in our own stadium just brings back crappy memories.

Fair enough. Golden getting canned was one of the greatest days of my life. However, the sight of our players quitting and Clemson running up the score in our own stadium just brings back crappy memories.

I honestly don't feel like any of the players quit on each other or us fans.

They quit on that abomination of a corching staph. They'd finally had enough of it. I can't fault them one iota.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In addition to a daunting non-conference schedule that features the likes of Alabama and Michigan State, we also play Clemson in our rotating crossover game.

The last time we played Clemson during the regular season was 2015, a game I’m sure most of us would like to forget. So, six years later, per our crossover play pattern, we will go to Death Valley to play them.

That season is going to be incredibly exciting for us fans. My expectation is that we will be firing on all cylinders six years into the Richt era, and, as a result, it’s going to be one **** of a ride.

I like it!!! It's a great selling point to recruits. Come here and play an elite schedule. That has to be the #1 hardest schedule. This is where we find out if we've returned all the way back to "elite status."

Personally, I believe we will answer the bell. 💪👍

Remember the old mantra: “anyone, anywhere, anytime!

This is part of the "us against the world" attitude that made UM loved in South Florida and hated everywhere else. We are getting back to what made us great and I'm super excited.

Advertisement

Where did you see that they play Clemson in 2021? According to the fbs website the ACC schedule is below:

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State
Road: Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State

It states that they play @ Clemson in 2022.

Advertisement
To be the best - you take your full measure by playing the best.

Before all this conference crap - we played - seemed like everyone.

And soon - we were known as Giant Killers.

Advertisement
Why would anyone want to forget that 2015 Clemson game?

It was our salvation.

Hopefully by 2021 we will have beaten Bama a couple times in the playoffs anyway.

I was there. I stood up with 3 mins to go at half and proclaimed to my cane brethren behind me that we just watched goldens last game. Only game ive iver left early.

Where did you see that they play Clemson in 2021? According to the fbs website the ACC schedule is below:

Home: Georgia Tech, Virginia, Virginia Tech, NC State
Road:
Duke, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Florida State

It states that they play @ Clemson in 2022.

If that’s the case, I apologize. I’m confused, though, as to why we would play NC State before we play Clemson again since we played NC State more recently (2016).

Last edited:
I was there. I stood up with 3 mins to go at half and proclaimed to my cane brethren behind me that we just watched goldens last game. Only game ive iver left early.

Same here. First time I ever left a game before garbage time. (Although the whole game was garbage time). About halfway through the second quarter, I looked to my buddy and said "I've got a cooler full of free beers we can drink at the house, no point in buying any more here"and we walked to the car and went home.

Advertisement
Back