Our $1million/yr OC can’t decide who his QB1 is?

Liquidstoke

Freshman
Our magical QB Whisperer who we stole from the WIcked King of all College Football is not allowed to determine who the best QB to win games?

From the totally new ROOKIE HC who can’t seem to keep his own DEFENSE from performing at a competent level?

THAT guy is going to tell the guy who developed Hurts and Tua who the better QB will be?

Holy SH*T...

Home Slice

Recruit
Jarren is his guy. Jarren is wounded. Jarren shouldn't have played last week for same reason. Perry up. Not sure this is on Enos unless you're one of many that claim they never believed Jarren is the guy.

305to954

Senior
Jarren is his guy. Jarren is wounded. Jarren shouldn't have played last week for same reason. Perry up. Not sure this is on Enos unless you're one of many that claim they never believed Jarren is the guy.
Jarren got banged up against UF then CMU on that right shoulder..needs to lean to slide

r0fl_57omp7

Freshman
Our magical QB Whisperer who we stole from the WIcked King of all College Football is not allowed to determine who the best QB to win games?

From the totally new ROOKIE HC who can’t seem to keep his own DEFENSE from performing at a competent level?

THAT guy is going to tell the guy who developed Hurts and Tua who the better QB will be?

Holy SH*T...
Of course he can, but at the end of the day its still the head corch's decision. Don't you remember all the offensive questions directed at coach Brown last year that he had to painfully answer as if he really had any say at all in the offense? It's a similar situation. Enos can provide recommendations and insight, but at the end of the day he has to fall in line to whatever decision the HC says.

I get that you're just ranting (and frustrated like everyone else), but honestly, stupid post mane.

kryptonite

AARP
AAAAHHHHH WE HAS TOPAYZ A MILLLIONS DOLLARZ FOR COACHES!!!!\

AAAHDHDH DA COCHES MAKES A MILLLION DOLLORZEZ AND DID SOMETHIN WORNGGG.!!!!!!

The Franchise

All-American
Jarren got banged up against UF then CMU on that right shoulder..needs to lean to slide
LOL. Do you guys even watch the games? How the fck was he going to slide his way around getting bellyflopped on by a fat fck with a free run at him from the A gap? That’s the play that tore his shoulder up.

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
LOL. Do you guys even watch the games? How the fck was he going to slide his way around getting bellyflopped on by a fat fck with a free run at him from the A gap? That’s the play that tore his shoulder up.
Not too mention the back to back sack Zion let up before halftime. He prob should have slid then too lmao

theibisrules

Senior
Incompetence running amuck in this progrum. An offense that can't move the pocket, cant chip block, can't run block without a penalty??? Did I miss something??? I hope Kosi has a decent insurance plan. Lulz.

305to954

Senior
Yeah yeah yeah, he still needs to learn how to slide lol..he slides worse than manny Ramirez

MiamiChris

Freshman

Holy SH*T...
I’m not really sure who’s call this is. Seems like Enos defers you manny a lot or at least that’s how he wants it to be portrayed

da truth

Junior
In what world were you birthed through the anus where the HC doesn’t have the final say on starters anywhere? He’s the fcking HC. It’s his call.
reading this site, I assumed Blake James was picking our starting QB

ItsACanesThing7

Freshman
The only thing that was of note is that I recall Manny saying during the off-season competition that it was up to Enos (or a collaboration, don't remember exactly). It's likely that this is still a collaboration, with Enos giving feedback and Manny giving the final "Agreed"

rt cane

Freshman
We have a Back to the Future OC. He telling Marty McFly to stick with Play Action.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
In what world were you birthed through the anus where the HC doesn’t have the final say on starters anywhere? He’s the fcking HC. It’s his call.
Chise, you have the most common sense of anyone on this board and you do a good job of putting $hit in laymans terms. It cracks me up and I appreciate you comments. Funny $hit! Thanks. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o: