Our $1million/yr OC can’t decide who his QB1 is?

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Our magical QB Whisperer who we stole from the WIcked King of all College Football is not allowed to determine who the best QB to win games?

From the totally new ROOKIE HC who can’t seem to keep his own DEFENSE from performing at a competent level?

THAT guy is going to tell the guy who developed Hurts and Tua who the better QB will be?

Holy SH*T...

Advertisement
Jarren is his guy. Jarren is wounded. Jarren shouldn't have played last week for same reason. Perry up. Not sure this is on Enos unless you're one of many that claim they never believed Jarren is the guy.

Jarren is his guy. Jarren is wounded. Jarren shouldn't have played last week for same reason. Perry up. Not sure this is on Enos unless you're one of many that claim they never believed Jarren is the guy.
Jarren got banged up against UF then CMU on that right shoulder..needs to lean to slide

Advertisement
Our magical QB Whisperer who we stole from the WIcked King of all College Football is not allowed to determine who the best QB to win games?

From the totally new ROOKIE HC who can’t seem to keep his own DEFENSE from performing at a competent level?

THAT guy is going to tell the guy who developed Hurts and Tua who the better QB will be?

Holy SH*T...
Of course he can, but at the end of the day its still the head corch's decision. Don't you remember all the offensive questions directed at coach Brown last year that he had to painfully answer as if he really had any say at all in the offense? It's a similar situation. Enos can provide recommendations and insight, but at the end of the day he has to fall in line to whatever decision the HC says.

I get that you're just ranting (and frustrated like everyone else), but honestly, stupid post mane.

AAAAHHHHH WE HAS TOPAYZ A MILLLIONS DOLLARZ FOR COACHES!!!!\

AAAHDHDH DA COCHES MAKES A MILLLION DOLLORZEZ AND DID SOMETHIN WORNGGG.!!!!!!

Advertisement
Jarren got banged up against UF then CMU on that right shoulder..needs to lean to slide
LOL. Do you guys even watch the games? How the fck was he going to slide his way around getting bellyflopped on by a fat fck with a free run at him from the A gap? That’s the play that tore his shoulder up.

LOL. Do you guys even watch the games? How the fck was he going to slide his way around getting bellyflopped on by a fat fck with a free run at him from the A gap? That’s the play that tore his shoulder up.

Not too mention the back to back sack Zion let up before halftime. He prob should have slid then too lmao

Incompetence running amuck in this progrum. An offense that can't move the pocket, cant chip block, can't run block without a penalty??? Did I miss something??? I hope Kosi has a decent insurance plan. Lulz.

Yeah yeah yeah, he still needs to learn how to slide lol..he slides worse than manny Ramirez

Advertisement

Holy SH*T...

I’m not really sure who’s call this is. Seems like Enos defers you manny a lot or at least that’s how he wants it to be portrayed

In what world were you birthed through the **** where the HC doesn’t have the final say on starters anywhere? He’s the fcking HC. It’s his call.
reading this site, I assumed Blake James was picking our starting QB

The only thing that was of note is that I recall Manny saying during the off-season competition that it was up to Enos (or a collaboration, don't remember exactly). It's likely that this is still a collaboration, with Enos giving feedback and Manny giving the final "Agreed"

Advertisement
In what world were you birthed through the **** where the HC doesn’t have the final say on starters anywhere? He’s the fcking HC. It’s his call.
Chise, you have the most common sense of anyone on this board and you do a good job of putting **** in laymans terms. It cracks me up and I appreciate you comments. Funny ****! Thanks. :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Advertisement
Back