IMG_20191130_170815.jpg

IMG_20191130_170809.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"OH SO YOU KNOW MORE THAN SABAN!?"
"WE STOLE HIM FROM BAMA!"

Manure sunk his ship much quicker when he made this hire. This clown is out here making calls off of a sheet of ink blot tests.

I don't think people realize Alabama has been slowly sinking. It started to happen once ESD became a thing. I've seen way more evaluation misses on the trail for Alabama then ever before. There are guys on Alabama that don't belong at Alabama despite their star rating. Think I'm lying? Have you seen Alabama defense? It legit garbage. Their run defense is like 33rd in run defense (130 ypg) That tell you they don't have the depth they use to have.

I'm getting tired of people saying "if Alabama wants him then I want him."

Advertisement
I don't think people realize Alabama has been slowly sinking. It started to happen once ESD became a thing. I've seen way more evaluation misses on the trail for Alabama then ever before. There are guys on Alabama that don't belong at Alabama despite their star rating. Think I'm lying? Have you seen Alabama defense? It legit garbage. Their run defense is like 33rd in run defense (130 ypg) That tell you they don't have the depth they use to have.

I'm getting tired of people saying "if Alabama wants him then I want him."
Thanks for shedding some light to things I didn't know. I'm glad that's happening to Saban. Hopefully we don't hire a washed up Saban.

"Davis will start with a $900,000 base salary that’s 43 percent greater than FIU President Mark Rosenberg’s 2015-16 salary, according to Florida Has a Right to Know. If Davis stays for a second season, his annual 5 percent raise to $945,000 "

Our OC making more than Butch Davis

"OH SO YOU KNOW MORE THAN SABAN!?"
"WE STOLE HIM FROM BAMA!"

I love that line more and more.

How come, if Bama really wanted him as OC, they waited and didn’t name him their OC?

We weren’t in the market for an OC during the majority of this period. Enos didn’t even know we existed or this “opportunity” was available.

——-

1. Locksley (former Bama OC) was named HC of Maryland on December 4, 2018. He won the Broyles award.

2. Gattis was the Co-OC and he went to Michigan in January, 2019.

3. Enos was hired in 2018 by Bama to be QB coach. He took the Miami OC gig in January, 2019.

None of that line makes any sense.

Advertisement
Back