OU v. WVA

Ghostcane

Recruit
This is some of the most garbage defense I've ever seen in a game. I don't get how a school like Oklahoma consistently puts such a farce of a defense on the field. Maybe Nik Bonitto is the answer. That Radley-Hiles kid who some on this board wanted us to go after has been getting his lunch money taken ALL night. As putrid as the D'Onofrio defenses were, we were only this clueless, inept and passive when we had packed it in and decided to stop giving a crap.

Advertisement
Its not even creative offense .... its just such TERRIBLE defense.

Grier has 500 yds passing through just the 3Q.

Gary Jennings JR (WR) literally is just running free past the safeties on every play. Dude has 7 catches for 225 yds already.

Its not even creative offense .... its just such TERRIBLE defense.

Well it is excellent offense. Good QBs and good coaches. But, you're right, the defense is abysmal. Fundamental things like bad tackling and taking dumb angles. I don't get it, especially with a team with OU's resources and athletes.

Advertisement
Well it is excellent offense. Good QBs and good coaches. But, you're right, the defense is abysmal. Fundamental things like bad tackling and taking dumb angles. I don't get it, especially with a team with OU's resources and athletes.

Guys are literally open by 10 yds ... that's not offensive design, it's pathetic defense.

Our D would get scorched by either of these offenses......not as bad as this but easily put up 40 spot

Advertisement
The QB play has been outstanding but it's like they're playing against air. I'd kill to have either of these two kids on our team.

This is terrible D. It’s the nature of that leagues style of ball..can’t eveb score this easy on NCAA 14

Advertisement
Oh like the last time we played West Virginia lol smh 🤦‍♂️

Pretty sure WV didnt have Grier.....our D is good but overated with the weak a$s teams we play. Plus these offenses have misdirection which destroyed our D more than 1 game

I hate both teams. If OU beats Texass next week I hope they get left out of the playoffs. Actually, I hate college fball right now.

Just another typical big 12 game. If OU does end up in the playoff they will get smoked. Their offense is absurdly good but the defense is absurdly bad.

Advertisement
If I was a team playing OU, I would go for it on every down.

After Brent left OU, their defense took a nose dive. Mike Stoops really did their defense a diservice.

Advertisement
Back