OU @ TCU

Advertisement
Sonny Dykes takes the Air raid to TCU and they are 4-0 and up 48-17 against Oklahoma. Mario Cristobal takes the Pro style here and we're 2-2 with a loss to middle Tennessee and scored 0 TDs against Texas A&M on top of our offense regressing significantly since last year.
In all fairness Mstu is a top notch undefeated championship team. unlike Oklahoma who is a bottom dweller in the Big 12. Just posting this as some peoples rational

Advertisement
In all fairness Mstu is a top notch undefeated championship team. unlike Oklahoma who is a bottom dweller in the Big 12. Just posting this as some peoples rational
I still can't believe our bad our offense has been this year

Advertisement
Sonny Dykes takes the Air raid to TCU and they are 4-0 and up 48-17 against Oklahoma. Mario Cristobal takes the Pro style here and we're 2-2 with a loss to middle Tennessee and scored 0 TDs against Texas A&M on top of our offense regressing significantly since last year.
Did ya see the michigan / iowa game? Its like the players had ankle weights. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Advertisement
I was asking about OU's offense. They have the OC everyone wanted.

Doesn’t matter who the OC is if the QB is garbage. Doesn’t matter who the OC is when the defense is still filled w/ guys who don’t play fundamentally sound defense since forever.

I look for Brent to have a Dave Aranda type 1st yr b4 changing the room. My boy will tell u while he loved Lincoln, his biggest gripe was his lack of attention to the other side of the ball. He said the anger was Riley brought OU’s O to the 21st century, but didn’t give af about OU’s defensive legacy. Hence, OU would just get into these shoot outs w/ P5 teams. But if they faced a team w/ a decent defense, it was a L.

OU’s def is not sound, at all. They lost a lot of players, & the ones they did have, had a bend don’t break mentality.

Doesn’t matter who the OC is if the QB is garbage. Doesn’t matter who the OC is when the defense is still filled w/ guys who don’t play fundamentally sound defense since forever.

I look for Brent to have a Dave Aranda type 1st yr b4 changing the room. My boy will tell u while he loved Lincoln, his biggest gripe was his lack of attention to the other side of the ball. He said the anger was Riley brought OU’s O to the 21st century, but didn’t give af about OU’s defensive legacy. Hence, OU would just get into these shoot outs w/ P5 teams. But if they faced a team w/ a decent defense, it was a L.

OU’s def is not sound, at all. They lost a lot of players, & the ones they did have had a bend, don’t break mentality.

I figured it was because the QB got hurt. Someone told me they looked better before the QB went down

You think OU fans are probably saying that they are losing because of Lincoln Riley recruits, and Brent needs to get his guys in?

Or are the TCU fans are saying that they are winning because of Gary Patterson players that went 4-8 the previous season?

Advertisement
I figured it was because the QB got hurt. Someone told me they looked better before the QB went down

Yeah; they r playing w/ the 3rd string back up QB transfer from Pitt. But Dillon is not that good either, but in this case, he’s looking like Tom Brady by comparison

I see it in the passing game but they sure can run the ball more effectively than we did with Lashlee.
He has all Texas grinders on his team. I think they have on offense what we hoped Mario would bring in.

We saw the running game for a few weeks, then poof!!! It's gone like a magic trick. If the passing game looked anything like last year with the running game we had at AtM, rhen this is what we would see.

Last edited:
so dumb. yall on Lashlees jock. apparently yall don't remember booing his play calling off the field at the Rock? short memory huh?
Nope!!

No short memory at all. Just connecting the dots from Lashlee to Dykes. We didn't have a running game in the Lashlee offense. TCU has one with Dykes. It also matters who's the QB and the plays being called, but the offense is there.

Nope!!

No short memory at all. Just connecting the dots from Lashlee to Dykes. We didn't have a running game in the Lashlee offense. TCU has one with Dykes. It also matters who's the QB and the plays being called, but the offense is there.
I don't even know why yall bringing his name up. He's a SMU. He would've been at SMU this year regardless. Pretty pointless to even mention his name anymore

Advertisement
Back