OU Moves Up Their Season Opener Date

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can a team in a league that has reportedly decided to play a conference plus one schedule, play Missouri State?

Advertisement
There is no reason why their shouldn’t be non conference games. Such a typical knee jerk reaction by a couple conferences. I understand the testing issue but there was easy avenues to overcome that.

lol there aren't easy avenues if schools REFUSE to share data (Like wagner and UAB). they dont have the resources to test as frequently as a p5 and theyre refusing to share their data with miami.

lol there aren't easy avenues if schools REFUSE to share data (Like wagner and UAB). they dont have the resources to test as frequently as a p5 and theyre refusing to share their data with miami.
Understood about those teams above. My point was more geared towards temple and Michigan state

Why couldn't Miami pay for testing on a Thursday and Friday before a Saturday game.

All teams everywhere should go through mandatory team quarantine after Friday testing until game time.

This was such an easy fix.

Who cares if Wagner cant test every week. I only care about the week we play them, and we should just pay for their testing if that's the issue.

The sharing data issue, well why not? A conversation should be able to fix that bc it makes no sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back