OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take the million, buy cheap used private jet, and fly home every night to FL.

A Hoosier is writing this? Jersey blows so hard because it is sandwiched in between the only world class American city and another pretty dope albeit gritty revolutionary city/foodie town. I'd rather shovel snow for three months out of the year than live in **** holes like ft Meyers, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, or the panhandle. Miami makes Florida.

Take the million, buy some investment real estate in the burbs somewhere, and fly down to Miami annually.

Advertisement
A Hoosier is writing this? Jersey blows so hard because it is sandwiched in between the only world class American city and another pretty dope albeit gritty revolutionary city/foodie town. I'd rather shovel snow for three months out of the year than live in **** holes like ft Meyers, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, or the panhandle. Miami makes Florida.

Ignorance is bliss

Apparently the OP has not spent enough time in the wonderful state we call Floriduh.

Florida just because of the no state tax. which means more guap

Advertisement
Devil is in the details.

Where in each state and why?

If you are talking about a high cost of living area in one vs a low cost of living in another the delta starts to move impacting the decision.

Florida just because of the no state tax. which means more guap

That math still doesn't work! lol You still take home more in NJ regardless of state tax. Are you on a 4th grade math level?

Due to higher cost of living and Florida IMO is ten times better

I disagree - Not in the major coastal towns (Miami, Sarasota, Tampa, etc.).

Advertisement

I'm not a NJ guy, but more CEO's live in NJ than any other state in the country. There are some incredibly beautiful areas in NJ where the quality of life puts anything FL has (and I AM a city of Miami fan) to shame.

I'm not a NJ guy, but more CEO's live in NJ than any other state in the country. There are some incredibly beautiful areas in NJ where the quality of life puts anything FL has (and I AM a city of Miami fan) to shame.

actually to correct that more Ceo's Live in Connecticut, but nice try Jersey. CT has OLD MONEYYYYYY, that makes jersey look like Pahokee, FL.

An I would take the money live in NJ get a foreclosure, fix it up find some freaky jersey chick to be my Goomah/La Otra. An then keep wifey here in Florida an find a way to telecommute this way I can I have my cake an eat it to while expensing my travel between the two states.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Sounds like you guys don't go to NJ much. Bergen is one of the highest per capita counties in the country. Plus, NJ is a very green/mountainous state.

Advertisement
If you specify the Miami area, fine, but **** the state of Florida outside of that outside a few select areas here and there.

actually to correct that more Ceo's Live in Connecticut, but nice try Jersey. CT has OLD MONEYYYYYY, that makes jersey look like Pahokee, FL.

An I would take the money live in NJ get a foreclosure, fix it up find some freaky jersey chick to be my Goomah/La Otra. An then keep wifey here in Florida an find a way to telecommute this way I can I have my cake an eat it to while expensing my travel between the two states.

Go Canes

Show me a link that says CT has more CEO's. Because it is/was NJ for years.

List of most expensive US zip codes:

#2: Alpine, NJ
#17: Greenwich, CT

Massive disparity.

So not sure that the top zip in CT, which is #17, quite makes #2 Alpine NJ look like "Pahokee, FL."

If you keep going down the list, the next NJ zip is ahead of the next CT zip and so forth.

http://www.forbes.com/special-report/2012/1016_zip-codes.html

Go Canes

Show me a link that says CT has more CEO's. Because it is/was NJ for years.

List of most expensive US zip codes:

#2: Alpine, NJ
#17: Greenwich, CT

Massive disparity.

So not sure that the top zip in CT, which is #17, quite makes #2 Alpine NJ look like "Pahokee, FL."

If you keep going down the list, the next NJ zip is ahead of the next CT zip and so forth.

http://www.forbes.com/special-report/2012/1016_zip-codes.html

I did keep going down the list and 7 of the Top 105 Zip codes in the Country are in Fairfield county Connecticut alone were as only 4 for the Top 105 zip codes are in New Jersey.

So my money is on Connecticut, **** the city of Stamford's motto is "The City that Works" and they have crap load of fortune 500 companies head quarter in Stamford as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back