Other Spring Games Today

DemCanesByke

Senior
Interesting watching other spring games today. Common themes o-line struggles and inconsistent Qb play.

Alabama- played at 4. jalen hurts might as well transfer now.

UGA- on now and I think they take a step back this year.

LSU-Can’t wait to see what they have at 6.

One reason I wouldn’t be opposed to starting a younger QB vs LSU is their starting QB will be pretty inexpierienced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i would love for us to play Georgia in a bowl game. The people in atlanta are crowning UGA as a dynasty already they need a dose or lf reality

There's a Georgia sports team curse... Atl United losing in the first round, Hawks losing some years ago in 1st round when they were #1 seed, Falcons in the SB. It's the GA Curse haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see their offensive formations against us. In the spring game they ran i formations, shotgun, and an RPO look.

LSU has talent which gives them a chance but they lack coaching and the offense will struggle. I think barring one of those horrific Rosier game, (I think he will start the opener), we should get the dub. He doesnt need to be great just slighty above average. Richt could help with some creative/diverse play calling.

From the highlights, fields looked like a star at the UGA spring game. I mean, nothing about him said FRESHMAN.

UGA looks imoressive. Watching some of those clips really got me thinking alot about CMRs time at UGA..

Advertisement
LSU won’t be as easy as some of you think. Their DL is just as good as ours and their OL is much better than ours. This will be a low scoring game and the winner will win it in the 4th. I’m not sold this is a easy victory.

LSU oline has struggled in the Spring. They lack experience at WR and their QB issues are worse than ours. Additionally, they had several players on both sides of the ball declare early for the draft.

They will be athletic and have talent, but if we avoid injuries we should win in Dallas.

LSU oline has struggled in the Spring. They lack experience at WR and their QB issues are worse than ours. Additionally, they had several players on both sides of the ball declare early for the draft.

They will be athletic and have talent, but if we avoid injuries we should win in Dallas.
In my opinion they are less talented than the team that lost to Troy last year.

I thought LSU looked good in their spring game.

And I appreciated how the announcers kept throwing the Miami opener in when discussing how tough their schedule is.

That game will be a measuring stick for both programs.

Advertisement
Back