Other side of the QB transfer question

Get your point, for sure, but "million dollar arm"? I never saw that from JW. Nice touch at times, but relatively weak arm IMO.
When he was in the zone though, his short to intermediate game was as good as any i've seen here in a long time. Its hard to believe he only got worse as the season progressed for the most part.

Advertisement
What if none of the QBs transfer and they become motivated to work harder and compete? The King transfer could be more beneficial than anyone is thinking as he could bridge us to the next QB and we could have a real QB room with a mature bunch that work hard and study hard.

at a minimum I don’t think any QB transfers till after Spring and I could conceivably see Williams mature and become motivated to win the job back his junior year.
What if dog was spelled C A T?

Advertisement
The real question about Jarren is does King transferring in motivate him to work and study harder or does it **** him off and he runs away crying foul. Time will tell.

Anything is possible, but I think this is highly unlikely.

Someone will xfer out.

Or perhaps someone could be strongly recommended to xfer by the staff.

Having quitters on the team doesn't help to build chemistry going forward.

What if none of the QBs transfer and they become motivated to work harder and compete? The King transfer could be more beneficial than anyone is thinking as he could bridge us to the next QB and we could have a real QB room with a mature bunch that work hard and study hard.

at a minimum I don’t think any QB transfers till after Spring and I could conceivably see Williams mature and become motivated to win the job back his junior year.

Advertisement
Entirely? No. He could go somewhere else and ball out but there is zero chance he starts another game in a Miami uniform.

Considering you're rarely correct about anything you say, I'd put the odds at 50/50 that he does. I had it much lower until you gave this hot take.

This. At least 1 transfer is nearly guaranteed
IMO, it's almost surely going to be two. You have King as the starter, and both Matocha and TVD as the young guys/future. That leaves a glaring hole for one clear backup in case King were to get hurt. Plug Kosi/Jarren/Tate there (I believe it will be Kosi) and I think there is close to a 100% chance the other two bolt.

Advertisement
IMO, it's almost surely going to be two. You have King as the starter, and both Matocha and TVD as the young guys/future. That leaves a glaring hole for one clear backup in case King were to get hurt. Plug Kosi/Jarren/Tate there (I believe it will be Kosi) and I think there is close to a 100% chance the other two bolt.

I'm going to say both Kosi and Jarren transfer.

Looking forward to the Lash/King combo. Hopefully our OL is better and able to keep The King on his feet. We don't know enough about PM or TVD yet. I would build towards these 2 for the future if they can ball and croot another good one next year. IF JW, NP, TM can get better under Lash, by all means, stay and be team players. If not, hit the door. It will be interesting to see if Tater is relevant in Lash's system.

Advertisement
i have no faith in any of the quarterbacks we had play last year. sorry not sorry
We'll never know what weighed more heavily on our 2019 season's offensive woes; Quarterbacking, a porous offensive line, or coordinator Enos.
If Lashlee gets the **** magic formula down right--Enos as a fraud will be unequivocal.

Exactly, he does have skills. Just has to get his head right. Enuts probably made it worse. And not being prepared for a game is inexcusable. But there is way too much hate directed at him.
Dont go out partying before a game and the fans won't hate you.

Remember how the fans acted towards Malik for his comments after the Pitt game? He was almost universally hated for those comments. Why should it be any different for Jarren? Especially since he has wanted to transfer numerous times for being a whinny crybaby.

At this point I'm done with Williams and Perry. Seen enough of these guys at this point. It just seem to be not enough in them to motivate themselves when they have the opportunity in hand. I fault a lot on the coaches but these kids have to be just as responsible to get in the film room breaking down the opponents and using extra time practicing with receivers. Those guys did not display enough adult leadership that comes with being a successful QB in college. So I pass!

TVD, King, Peyton Matocha, should get most of Lashlee's attention and as far as everyone else they need to show that they deserve the chance to be in the mix. No more babysitting these guys that by now should show so sense of urgency for their careers.

Advertisement
Back