OT: Who can stop Bama?

Advertisement
They can stop themselves and have previously.

Aside from that, football is a game with many variables and on any given day the favorite can lose.

Louisville. Lamar Jackson can torch them like Watson did.

Washington. They look like a legit top 5 powerhouse right now.

LSU and Auburn will still be tough games. they should win those....but you never know in rivalry games.

in the playoff, teams like Washington, Clemson, Ohio St, Louisville can beat them. They would smash Michigan badly though.

Advertisement
Michigan's defense is for real.
I think that would be one **** of a game.
Of course Michigan has to beat osu first.

Which team could actually beat them in the playoffs? Explain why as well.

I would've only said OSU, maybe, before they sh.t the bed yesterday.

Nobody will beat them even though they have a freshman QB. They have by far the best lines in the country, Lines win NC's, it is what it is. We should be complaining about not getting the best linemen not DB's like in an earlier thread.

Advertisement

Washington has beaten one team worth a **** all year and that's Stanford. Their other wins are basura, including Oregon, who has one of the worst defenses in all college football. The rest of their victories are sub .500 teams and Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL at Washington. When is the last time a team from out West beat an SEC school in a big game? USC with Pete Carroll?

Advertisement

Washington has beaten one team worth a **** all year and that's Stanford. Their other wins are basura, including Oregon, who has one of the worst defenses in all college football. The rest of their victories are sub .500 teams and Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your can say the same for Michigan

We need to adopt their bag game

Serious question...why don't we / other schools? People always talking about the "$EC" and paying the NCAA and E$PN under the table, but why doesn't everybody just do that? Wouldn't that just be more money for the NCAA and ESPN, which they'd appreciate? I've wondered this for awhile now...

Advertisement
Louisville, Clemson, and OSU... Why, because they spread you out and can score with Bama. Bama is big and strong and great against the run. The power run that is. These teams will spread them out and take away many of their advantages.

I give Michigan and OSU little shot at beating Alabama. Teams that line up and try to run the ball right at them fall right into their strengths. I know Urban runs a spread but it's a power running spread and we saw what happens when an opponent (Penn State) sells out to stop their running game. Honestly Clemson and Louisville have the best chances of beating Bama but they can't commit turnovers. Bama's offense has been very average this year. They score on defense and special teams a lot and really take advantage of turnovers. You need to be able to spread their defense thin and have a quarterback who can make plays with his arm and legs. We saw Watson kill them last year and while Lamar Jackson isn't quite as good a passer, I think he's a more dangerous runner.

Advertisement
Back