OT: What’s good on Netflix right now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Castlevania is a great series. You can binge the whole series in less than a day. Real bloody and is based on Trevor Belmont from Castlevania 3.

Also Riverdale is good if you love dark television with a dash of teen drama.

Great game, but i cant find the tv show. All i get is some cartoon.

Advertisement
It's an Anime. But, this is also coming from someone who hates Anime as well. It's really well done with some established voice actors.

I will check it out. I used to play castlevanie 3 all the time as a kid on the NES. My mom couldn't afford to get me an N64, but some lady had a garage sale and had a nes with like 50 games her son didn't want anymore and sold it her for like 20 bucks so I got it for christmas. One of those games was castlevania 3.

Advertisement
I will check it out. I used to play castlevanie 3 all the time as a kid on the NES. My mom couldn't afford to get me an N64, but some lady had a garage sale and had a nes with like 50 games her son didn't want anymore and sold it her for like 20 bucks so I got it for christmas. One of those games was castlevania 3.
That game was the goods and I play it from time to time on my NES emulator.

Another great show on Netflix is Punisher. If you want to watch dudes die, that's the show for you.

That game was the goods and I play it from time to time on my NES emulator.

Another great show on Netflix is Punisher. If you want to watch dudes die, that's the show for you.

Agreed. Legendary game lol. Not many of my boys ever played it because it wasn't their generation. They are all about smash bros and **** like that. But I gotta check out punisher good looks.

Agreed. Legendary game lol. Not many of my boys ever played it because it wasn't their generation. They are all about smash bros and **** like that. But I gotta check out punisher good looks.
Yeah, it was everything I wanted from a Punisher series. Dark, gritty, bloody. It felt a bit like Punisher Max.

Advertisement
Most people have Amazon Prime, in which case you get Amazon Video. Justified is really good. I'm probably gunna watch Jack Ryan soon, heard its good.

Advertisement
Back