OT: Week 6 Fantasy Football

dfagundo

Sawsed
I feel like fantasy football is scarcely discussed on this board. Would like to maybe start a weekly discussion if there are enough people that are interested.

I, for one, have no ******* clue who I'm starting at D/ST this week because I'm streaming.

Stuck between one of the following, so if anyone could convince me one way or another that'd be great:

(1) Seahawks vs. Raiders - Game played in London, Derek Carr is a turnover machine, and they might be missing their starting LT. SEA doesn't have much of a pass rush, but their secondary is filled with ball hawks, no pun intendedi
(2) Titans vs. Ravens - Titans have a sturdy defense that doesn't give up much, but they don't create many turnovers. Flacco turns the ball over a lot under pressure, which happens often under his leaky line, but Baltimore offense can also put up points
(3) Steelers @ Bengals - Steelers have allowed 10th most points per drive this season, but have scored at least 13 points in 3 of 5 games. Andy Dalton has combined to throw for less than 400 yards and 1 TD in his last 2 home games against the Steelers. Steelers secondary is weak, but Joe Haden has historically shut down AJ Green. Last week the Steelers also switched from zone coverage to Haden shadowing the opposing #1 receiver, which seemed to pay off handsomely. Bengals will be without their starting OL Billy Price, and will have opposing rushing menace TJ Watt headhunting Andy Dalton to worry about.
(4) Browns vs. Chargers - Chargers have one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL, but the Browns are 4th in fantasy with 4 games exceeding 10 points. Worst performance came against Oakland in a game where they got shafted by calls left and right. West coast teams typically have a tough time getting up for these 1 pm games, but the Browns run D is lackadaisical and that is where the Chargers excel

As you can see every game has its pros and cons. Some guidance would be appreciated. Need this fantasy W this weekend because the Lolphins are going to get tossed around like infants by that Chicago front line

Advertisement
I feel like fantasy football is scarcely discussed on this board. Would like to maybe start a weekly discussion if there are enough people that are interested.

I, for one, have no ******* clue who I'm starting at D/ST this week because I'm streaming.

Stuck between one of the following, so if anyone could convince me one way or another that'd be great:

(1) Seahawks vs. Raiders - Game played in London, Derek Carr is a turnover machine, and they might be missing their starting LT. SEA doesn't have much of a pass rush, but their secondary is filled with ball hawks, no pun intendedi
(2) Titans vs. Ravens - Titans have a sturdy defense that doesn't give up much, but they don't create many turnovers. Flacco turns the ball over a lot under pressure, which happens often under his leaky line, but Baltimore offense can also put up points
(3) Steelers @ Bengals - Steelers have allowed 10th most points per drive this season, but have scored at least 13 points in 3 of 5 games. Andy Dalton has combined to throw for less than 400 yards and 1 TD in his last 2 home games against the Steelers. Steelers secondary is weak, but Joe Haden has historically shut down AJ Green. Last week the Steelers also switched from zone coverage to Haden shadowing the opposing #1 receiver, which seemed to pay off handsomely. Bengals will be without their starting OL Billy Price, and will have opposing rushing menace TJ Watt headhunting Andy Dalton to worry about.
(4) Browns vs. Chargers - Chargers have one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL, but the Browns are 4th in fantasy with 4 games exceeding 10 points. Worst performance came against Oakland in a game where they got shafted by calls left and right. West coast teams typically have a tough time getting up for these 1 pm games, but the Browns run D is lackadaisical and that is where the Chargers excel

As you can see every game has its pros and cons. Some guidance would be appreciated. Need this fantasy W this weekend because the Lolphins are going to get tossed around like infants by that Chicago front line

Of those, I'd go with the Browns. Dolphins vs. Chicago is a lightly owned D whose matchup I like this week. I like Jets vs. Indy as well.

I was able to grab Chicago in one league early this season and that's been niiice. In that league, I'm trying to decide between Bears at Miami and Vikings home vs. Arizona. Vikings were on waivers and I had to scoop up that matchup, but now can't decide which to start.

Of those, I'd go with the Browns. Dolphins vs. Chicago is a lightly owned D whose matchup I like this week. I like Jets vs. Indy as well.

I was able to grab Chicago in one league early this season and that's been niiice. In that league, I'm trying to decide between Bears at Miami and Vikings home vs. Arizona. Vikings were on waivers and I had to scoop up that matchup, but now can't decide which to start.

The Dolphins are available in this league too, but I was worried about Tannehill turning the ball over and giving them short fields. I do agree that our secondary should give Trubisky fits though so might have to go with them. Kind of hoping that Jordan Howard has a big day since he's my RB2, but we'll see

Biggggg fan of Chicago, scooped them in my second league and they've been ballin. Vikings have been so inconsistent this year, I'd def go with Bears over them

I have the same two defenses and am going thru the same conundrum. Going with the Bears I think cause I think the Dolphins are still licking their wounds from the last two weeks.

No tannehill today. Roll with the Bears D!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back