OT - VT@Pitt, Players to play with face covering on the field

Advertisement
So the title of the article is actually players NOT required to wear masks on field .... and we get this thread. This site is lost. If no one is even reading anymore that explains a lot.
Believe me, the idiocy is not confined to this site. The pandemic of ignorance has surpassed that of corona.

Or, limit the number of people that come into a bar. Pretty sure that's been done before.
They tried tried that in the city where I live and the bar owners didn’t comply because they want the revenue! Bar owners don’t care about public health at the expense of money!

Advertisement
Don’t those places have occupancy limits? Why would those limits change after 10? They wouldn’t. It’s a con job and you fell for it. Daddy government can’t save you.
You are probably the dude that drives 80 in a 55 and runs through stop signs; and pulls out a glock if somebody honks their horn in disapproval

Not entirely, but centuries of religious shaming practices have planted the seeds. And when these laws are challenged they're in the frontlines against them. Anyway not trying to go down this rabbit hole I just want to buy beer on sunday morning and occasionally see some T and A at the beach. Did i mention drink at beach? oh ya that's a problem too in some places.
I agree that I sometimes want to buy alcohol Sunday morning... but I found that for there's plenty of time in the other 156 hours of the week to get some drinkage! I'm agnostic and still don't give AF... I just buy in bulk and am good-to-go.

Also, go to South Miami... I haven't been in years... but I remember plenty of T&A at the beach! And another also... if you don't know how to drink on the beach by now, that's on you!

Serious question here: Why exactly would they need to do that, when the players are all getting tested so much before the games? Does the ACC protocol have them doing rapid tests the day of?
For the same reason that white house no mask required events spread Covid-19 even though every person was tested. Testing is not 100% accurate.

Also, someone could get the virus, but does not incubate enough at the time of testing to show positive. The next day they could have enough of the virus to be contagious.

Advertisement
Don’t those places have occupancy limits? Why would those limits change after 10? They wouldn’t. It’s a con job and you fell for it. Daddy government can’t save you.
Reducing the hours of a business reduces the total number of occupants in a given day. If you have less people, then you are going to reduce the transmission especially limitimg or eliminating peak occupancy hours. It's just math.

Reducing the hours of a business reduces the total number of occupants in a given day. If you have less people, then you are going to reduce the transmission especially limitimg or eliminating peak occupancy hours. It's just math.
They don’t want to hear this dude! Only thing that matters to many is the ability to be free to take the small risk to themselves and not care about infecting others once they catch it!

Lord of the flies is not fiction!

Advertisement

Bars open at 10 Or 11 so 11- 12 hours Of customers is acceptable but those last 2-4 hours are what infect people? Right.

Advertisement
Back