OT - VT@Pitt, Players to play with face covering on the field

Advertisement
Same reason curfews start at 10 in some states, bc the governors want to do it. There’s no data or science to back up these decisions. The virus doesn’t attack at night. It just makes them feel powerful.
So you don’t think that bars and clubs are more heavily populated after 10pm or are you just trying to to make a stupid counter point?

@Hurracanes you're mistaken if you thought my post was anything but a neutral position. The absurdity I was referring to is the ridiculous half-measures, inconsistencies and 🐾🔥icization.

As OP said - cancel the game or play like normal. Outbreaks are everywhere in CFB but there's no evidence of on-field transmission. Teams are doing none of the right things behind the scenes - masking/distancing indoors treating everyone as though they have the virus - and instead they're worried about medical theater pretending like they're making an effort.

So yeah, CFB absurd, NFL not absurd.
That’s fair. I was mistaken. Too many idiots have used that phrase for different reasons with absurd opinions and I misinterpreted.

So you don’t think that bars and clubs are more heavily populated after 10pm or are you just trying to to make a stupid counter point?

Don’t those places have occupancy limits? Why would those limits change after 10? They wouldn’t. It’s a con job and you fell for it. Daddy government can’t save you.

Advertisement
SIAP, but thought this is bizarre decision. If things are this bad in Pennsylvania might as well cancel the game or play somewhere else.

Disappointing.

Official pedo state face covering
View attachment 135982
Animated GIF

Bring out the gimp - Micah Parsons!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Religion isn’t forced upon you. Newsom and Cuomo aren’t sending cops to your door to harass you bc you didn’t show up to church.
I can't buy beer on sunday morning because of religious blue laws. There are literally hundreds of examples of infringement.

Advertisement
I can't buy beer on sunday morning because of religious blue laws. There are literally hundreds of examples of infringement.
Are you in FL?

There are states that only let you buy liquor from state owned stores. Now that's infringement.

Advertisement
Are you in FL?

There are states that only let you buy liquor from state owned stores. Now that's infringement.

Yes FL. I know, and there are a ton of dry counties. Women are also often shamed for breast feeding in public and can't tan their T's at the beach.

We continue to accept this BS in 2020. #freethetitsandbeer

Yes FL. I know, and there are a ton of dry counties. Women are also often shamed for breast feeding in public and can't tan their T's at the beach.

We continue to accept this BS in 2020. #freethetitsandbeer
Are you saying that's all because of religion?

Are you saying that's all because of religion?

Not entirely, but centuries of religious shaming practices have planted the seeds. And when these laws are challenged they're in the frontlines against them. Anyway not trying to go down this rabbit hole I just want to buy beer on sunday morning and occasionally see some T and A at the beach. Did i mention drink at beach? oh ya that's a problem too in some places.

So the title of the article is actually players NOT required to wear masks on field .... and we get this thread. This site is lost. If no one is even reading anymore that explains a lot.

Advertisement
Back