OT - VT@Pitt, Players to play with face covering on the field

Canes Device

Sophomore
SIAP, but thought this is bizarre decision. If things are this bad in Pennsylvania might as well cancel the game or play somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serious question here: Why exactly would they need to do that, when the players are all getting tested so much before the games? Does the ACC protocol have them doing rapid tests the day of?

Serious question here: Why exactly would they need to do that, when the players are all getting tested so much before the games? Does the ACC protocol have them doing rapid tests the day of?

Same reason curfews start at 10 in some states, bc the governors want to do it. There’s no data or science to back up these decisions. The virus doesn’t attack at night. It just makes them feel powerful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Political commentary
Was'nt this the Gov. caught on a hot mike saying wearing the mask in was just political theatre.

@Hurracanes you're mistaken if you thought my post was anything but a neutral position. The absurdity I was referring to is the ridiculous half-measures, inconsistencies and 🐾🔥icization.

As OP said - cancel the game or play like normal. Outbreaks are everywhere in CFB but there's no evidence of on-field transmission. Teams are doing none of the right things behind the scenes - masking/distancing indoors treating everyone as though they have the virus - and instead they're worried about medical theater pretending like they're making an effort.

So yeah, CFB absurd, NFL not absurd.

I wonder what Ped State thinks their exemption is!
Official pedo state face covering
1605920100792.jpeg

Advertisement
Back