OT: Verzuz battle

Advertisement
Man, Dipset had a movement & hiiiits, bro. I f w/ The Lox, but man Jadakiss, solo, is better than The Lox as a group. Most of The Lox hits came as featured artist vs. their own LPs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you see buddy with dipset rapping Kiss’ lyrics on the last joint? Lmao.
hahaha I missed that. Need to see that. on my computer, comment section bigger than the show screen has my eyes darting lol.

Jada controls that whole room right now.

"get him a podcast"(jada got a podcast with kenyon martin too lmao)

"they wanted to be on a beach chair, they couldnt hold it down"

Advertisement
hahaha I missed that. Need to see that. on my computer, comment section bigger than the show screen has my eyes darting lol.

Jada controls that whole room right now.

"get him a podcast"(jada got a podcast with kenyon martin too lmao)

"they wanted to be on a beach chair, they couldnt hold it down"

exactly, crowd rocking w Lox. Dipset doesn’t have the same chemistry either, this looks like their first time performing together in years. Nowhere near the same energy as Lox right now.

exactly, crowd rocking w Lox. Dipset doesn’t have the same chemistry either, this looks like their first time performing together in years. Nowhere near the same energy as Lox right now.
Fact, looked like Lox actually rehearsed their songs

Dipset could not even get their entrance down pat

Advertisement
Fact, looked like Lox actually rehearsed their songs

Dipset could not even get their entrance down pat

Bro, do they even really F w/ each other like that anymore? I remember they fell out tough. Lox remained close. ****, they were saying Jim Jones wasn’t even really from Harlem.

Can't believe they didn't do Last Day with BIG. Left a lot in the tank. We Gonna Make It has to be the finale.

Advertisement
Back