OT: UNC vs. UVA

Advertisement
LOL UNC had an iOL blocking literally nobody on that TD run - didn't matter a jot.

Meanwhile we can't get **** done inside. What a crazy game.

Advertisement
Brotha; I’m saying the same thing.
But but but THE SLANT TO HARLEYYYY....that's what ****es me off about the sunshine pumpers. Stop making excuses for us when couldn't score 20 measly points against a team was giving up 36 ppg entering our contest, and that UNC is SKULL****ING on offense.

Just like how our record is what it is (5-1), the points on the scoreboard are the points on the scoreboard.

And if you want to play it like that sunshine slurpers, UNC should have at least 50 points on the botched TD drive at the end of the 1H and the missed FG.

Advertisement
Do we dare give Baker and the D more credit for how it played against UVA last week? By the same token, are we more critical of Lashlee and the offense?

Maybe. But the defense in the first half played too soft...ain't changing my mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But but but THE SLANT TO HARLEYYYY....that's what ****es me off about the sunshine pumpers. Stop making excuses for a team that was giving up 36 ppg entering our contest, and that UNC is SKULL****ING on offense.
I think that’s what the pumpers don’t get; we’re not contesting a W; what many r saying is that we r still playing below average football. Lashlee was brought in to fix that and for the last 3 games, that has not been the case.
UVA’s defense is brrrrrrrumppumpumpum booty cheeks. And they were missing 2 of their best defenders.

Advertisement
Back