OT: UNC vs. UVA

No they should have scored in the red zone and not missed a wide open Harley. That's it.
Excuses excuses excuses...this literally goes into my post about they should have scored more. I didn't say it was all on Lashlee (although a large part is on his inability to change up some of the schemes thus far)

Advertisement
We've all seen UNC come back on FSU after they had the huge lead. This is going to be interesting, hopefully Virginia holds on for the win.
I’d be surprised if UVAs defense allows that. I know they questions in the backend but they have 2 pretty good rush ends

UNC is ***, and we should kill them at home..... but knowing who is coaching for Miami, I'm still not confident. I'm from Missouri, show me. The next few weeks will be very telling.

Dude we're not that good either. To watch a game, and then have an assumption that we should be blowing out anyone is setting yourself to blame coaches when it doesn't happen.

We've all seen UNC come back on FSU after they had the huge lead. This is going to be interesting, hopefully Virginia holds on for the win.
They’re having real problems stopping the run right now. If they wanna come back, I suggest they start there, or UVA gonna score again

Advertisement
The extreme arguments on both ends of the spectrum are insane. I expect the 'mopes' have higher standards for MIAMI performance, and perceive concerning indicators with Diaz & staff, in addition to last year's COLLAPSE.
But unless your Clemson & Notre Dame, or Ga.Tech & Duke on the other end of the spectrum, there are gonna be some ups & downs this year. All of this arguing about a conference where the majority of programs can be thrown into a hat and drawn out to pick a winner from week-to-week. Btw, we're trying to emerge from THAT GROUP. We'll see, but the feeling here is there may be another bump or two along the road to the finish line this season.

Advertisement
Oh yes you did.

View attachment 134756

And the other 2 comments were in response to me.
Fam And you still ain’t give a legit reason why y’all mad at a coach celebrating a win!? Dabo turned the locker room in a 2020 iteration of a soul train episode..just last week it was countless threads about “Dabo would never” 😂

Advertisement
Fam And you still ain’t give a legit reason why y’all mad at a coach celebrating a win!? Dabo turned the locker room in a 2020 iteration of a soul train episode..just last week it was countless threads about “Dabo would never” 😂
Saban would never. Dabo’s done this. I’m not praising it. I said I don’t like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back