OT: UNC vs. UVA

Advertisement
Yup. I’m getting off here now to get back to my lovely life. I just had to pop in to tell most of y’all you ******* suck and you’ll always suck and your lives suck and you can eat every **** in town. Loser *** ******* fans.
I didn’t think it was possible to swear more than me. Keep bringing the hate, it’s refreshing!

The prison ******’ line was the best line of the night by the way.

UVA is kicking da **** outta UNC right now. The very same 1-4 UVA team, that we beat. UNC can come back, but it’s gonna be an uphill climb. That’s all... now where did I put my **** slip and slide?😉 🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
So I know we played bad last week, but I am trying to figure a few things out.
Virginia has to be the best 1-4 team in the country????
It looks like we have a legit shot to run the table????
UNC looks very overrated! That I know!!! Lol
Can Manny hold things together 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
We gotta figure out that Oline situation..I know the run D has been a issue but I have manny and that Defensive staff can get that fixed..my only worry is the Oline at this point

No no no no. Not preseason ACCCG contender. A team that half this board was TERRIFIED of for 8 months. Flat out scared. We had no chance all off-season. One of the best football teams anyone has ever seen.

And they LOST to a team we beat 52-10 and this ****tard fanbase wants to fire the staff for giving up 14 points to UVA and they are PRISON ******* North Carolina right now. This fanbase doesn’t deserve a good football team. They deserve a miserable pile of **** program to match all their lives.
Bruh... Prison *******?! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣 Best line I’ve seen on here in years.

Advertisement
Do UNC receivers drop passes? We need to get whatever glue they're using and dip our receivers hands in it. Also, what is this mystical throwing the ball into the middle of the field?

Two things that you really can't argue against, no matter if you're a slurper or a mope:
1. UVA is better than their record indicates (I'll eat crow here bc I said UVA sucked d!ck)
2. Our offense should have moved the ball more efficiently and scored more against this UVA defense

We've all seen UNC come back on FSU after they had the huge lead. This is going to be interesting, hopefully Virginia holds on for the win.

Advertisement
Two things that you really can't argue against, no matter if you're a slurper or a mope:
1. UVA is better than their record indicates (I'll eat crow here bc I said UVA sucked d!ck)
2. Our offense should have moved the ball more efficiently and scored more against this UVA defense
No they should have scored in the red zone and not missed a wide open Harley. That's it.

Advertisement
Just came in here to chew out the miserable mopes who were upset we only beat UVA by 5 points last week but I see y’all been raking them through the mud already. Carry on
OB Magic laid the wood. Scroll back a few pages and read it. It’s solid work. He dropped the hammer. One line in particular was magical.

Uh am I missing something? UNC also sucks. This changes nothing for our performance last week.

Advertisement
Back