OT: UNC vs. UVA

Advertisement
Advertisement
MY ***** YOU WANNA SCORE A BUNCH OF POINTS AND LOSE? OR WIN..... I KNOW YOU FINNA SAY BOFFEM BUT COME ON BRUH. THESE GITS WINNING ION CARE IF IT'S 2-0 A WIN IS A WIN. ION WANNA LOSE TO BASKETBALL SCHOOLS NO MO THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT BEAT THE BASKETBALL SCHOOLS.
Brotha; u know u my ninja ninja....but my ninja, I wanna win, and I don’t want to look incompetent doing so. B/c I’ve seen that chit before. U’ve seen that chit before; Fck we all have!

We up here popping Ace, beating guts out, and smoking one off an ugly win against a bytch *** school, saying scoreboard, then that chit bottoms all the way out during the month of November.

I put it like this; if we win out ugly, I’m Gucci w it. But if we go on another traditional 3-4 game losing streak and then a bowl loss?? Imma point to how we was playing football from September - October.

Brotha; u know u my ninja ninja....but my ninja, I wanna win, and I don’t want to look incompetent doing so. B/c I’ve seen that chit before. U’ve seen that chit before; Fck we all have!

We up here popping Ace, beating guts out, and smoking one off an ugly win against a bytch *** school, saying scoreboard, then that chit bottoms all the way out during the month of November.

I put it like this; if we win out ugly, I’m Gucci w it. But if we go on another traditional 3-4 game losing streak and then a bowl loss?? Imma point to how we was playing football from September - October.
Straight facts

Advertisement

I put it like this; if we win out ugly, I’m Gucci w it. But if we go on another traditional 3-4 game losing streak and then a bowl loss?? Imma point to how we was playing football from September - October
WE GO ON A 3 -4 GAME LOSING STREAK AND I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU ON THE FIRE SOMEBODY TRAIN .......BUT I CAN'T JUMP ON THAT BIH CAUSE WE NOT WINNING PRETTY ENOUGH .......AFTER ALL THE LOSING WE DONE DID FOR 15 YEARS .... NOW WE BEATING EVERYBODY NOT NAMED CLEMSON I CAN'T RIDE WITH YA YET?

BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING BRUH I DO I SEE THE LACK OF EXECUTION TOO BUT UNTIL WE LOSE I GOT THESE GITS BACK.

So we don’t want Norvell, Saterfield, Bronco, Mack or whoever that coach was that stayed in the locker room at half time of the BC game anymore???

Dabo also on the CIS hot seat for dancing after almost Clemsoning...

King won't let us lose 3-4 games this year, let alone straight. Things are different when you have an impactful QB.

Advertisement
MY ***** YOU WANNA SCORE A BUNCH OF POINTS AND LOSE? OR WIN..... I KNOW YOU FINNA SAY BOFFEM BUT COME ON BRUH. THESE GITS WINNING ION CARE IF IT'S 2-0 A WIN IS A WIN. ION WANNA LOSE TO BASKETBALL SCHOOLS NO MO THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT BEAT THE BASKETBALL SCHOOLS.
Hey, welcome BACK my friend. You are right

Advertisement
WE GO ON A 3 -4 GAME LOSING STREAK AND I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU ON THE FIRE SOMEBODY TRAIN .......BUT I CAN'T JUMP ON THAT BIH CAUSE WE NOT WINNING PRETTY ENOUGH .......AFTER ALL THE LOSING WE DONE DID FOR 15 YEARS .... NOW WE BEATING EVERYBODY NOT NAMED CLEMSON I CAN'T RIDE WITH YA YET?

BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING BRUH I DO I SEE THE LACK OF EXECUTION TOO BUT UNTIL WE LOSE I GOT THESE GITS BACK.
Right on, my g.

King won't let us lose 3-4 games this year, let alone straight. Things are different when you have an impactful QB.
As I’ve said, my cautious optimism is Lashlee & King. We’ll see this Friday where we are. We win ugly on Friday, none of us should complain b/c we really would be showing we’re making progress.

Somebody explain this shlt to me

90BCCED9-9CDF-46A9-BC5C-C67BC637436C.jpeg

As I’ve said, my cautious optimism is Lashlee & King. We’ll see this Friday where we are. We win ugly on Friday, none of us should complain b/c we really would be showing we’re making progress.

You're assuming either/or will be available....DONT be surprised if we have double digit players not participating

Advertisement
Back