OT: UNC vs. UVA

Advertisement
Y’all needed UVA to beat UNC to realize they suck? FSU wasn’t enough for you? I’m actually more concerned playing Wake Forest this year than VT/UNC because Clawson(who’s probably not going to be there next year) has a legit D.

Every game worries me ill be honest. Dont know which team will show up. We're so inconsistent in that category.

I will say Mac losing to two 1 win teams is bad bad. If that was Manny doing that this year after last season decable then id be leading the charge for his firing

Last edited:
Every team has lost their following game after Clemson. This has been happening for the last few years. Virginia was that game for us but we pulled it out with a win. Let’s see how we do against NC state before we see what type of team we have.

Advertisement
Hop off my d*ck, lame as b*tch. Go continue complaining after the game like you always do
Nope. Somebody has to tell your flabby *****, fine with being average *** that they’re full of ****. Just like a bunch of post from you and @Go Canes!! .

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, do well feel a little better about the UVA win after UVA's showing against UNC? I do.
No bc it’s college football everything is different every week. UVA is bad, but they seem to own Carolina no matter the circumstances when they play at UVA. However I am encouraged at how inconsistent Howell has been this year. He’s got all the physical tools but doesn’t seem to have it in-between the ears yet.

Advertisement
No bc it’s college football everything is different every week. UVA is bad, but they seem to own Carolina no matter the circumstances when they play at UVA. However I am encouraged at how inconsistent Howell has been this year. He’s got all the physical tools but doesn’t seem to have it in-between the ears yet.

I get it. Matchups matter. I was at the UM-UVA game and was not too pleased. I am hopeful that UVA is just much better than I thought because that was an ugly, ugly win.

Advertisement
Back