OT - UMiami alum Gina Ford threatening to sue Zion Williamson in excess of $100 Million

Hasn't she made some serious allegations re: Saint Coach K and the Church of Duke B-Ball?

She claims she has receipts too.

😳

Advertisement
Oh ****, yes t
I can't imagine the agency would file a $100 million lawsuit without making sure they had standing to do so. Stranger things have happened though.

Oh **** yes they would. For the most part there is no penalty to filing such an suit. Some states try to limit them but plaintiff's has lots of pull $$ and truthfully why would any attorney want to stop them. You get paid to defend them too.

This is getting pretty juicy

Sadly, if this had legs, they would have figured a way to settle very quietly. If I had to bet, and recalling what I read a while back, absolutely nothing will come of this.

This might honestly be one of duke's best recruiting tools. "Even if somebody does rat you out the NCAA wont do anything about it if you come here."

Advertisement
I am still surprised fans from other schools do not take pictures of cars and homes of players from other teams.

950k house.. renter at 5k a month

3 luxury cars

With a nice bag drop or monthly stipend

I imagine basketball players make a bit more due to smaller team and the impact one kid can have.... but if this doesn’t show you why some schools hoard talent just a bit more

Advertisement
Back