OT - UiF vs South Carolina

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can guarantee you were not getting Cristobol.

100% guarantee it!

I was talking to Michael Irving today, he guaranteed it to me.
We’ll that sucks… don’t really know who else I’d want… Freeze? Lane? Don’t think the powers that be will sign off for those two…

Unless we want to gamble with another first time HC in joe brady

So enjoying watching this lifeless Gayturd team play tonight. After our scrape by earlier today it’s nice to see FSpew and UFag lose out to make it a glorious day!!!

Some of us were around when the 3 best programs in the country were Miami, FSU and UF. We'd play each other every year and one would be 10-0, one 9-1 and the third 8-2, beating everyone else in the country but the opponents in the Big 3.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing FSU and UF programs in the dumps. I just could never conceive of a reality where all of us would be worse than mediocre. For a minute there in 2017, I thought we were going to be back under Richt. We would have had our pick of all the talent in Florida if we had been able to build on that run, smh.

Advertisement
If the score holds, in a couple of hours, we will be 5-4 and the turds will be 4–5.

I’m not happy with what we’ve done this year, and certainly not happy with our coaches, but I always will take every single opportunity to shlt on those fūcking slimy *** lizards.
It's gorgeous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back