OT: Ufomba Kamala

SPAMM

Redshirt Freshman
In reading the Boston Globe this morning about them acquiring Bennett, the writer listed Kamala as one of their young line men. Sure enough, he was on their roster this year and this is his third year in the league. Not much statistics wise but I guess he got a ring. Was he a linebacker at Miami? If it wasn't for his name, I wouldn't have remembered him.

Advertisement
In reading the Boston Globe this morning about them acquiring Bennett, the writer listed Kamala as one of their young line men. Sure enough, he was on their roster this year and this is his third year in the league. Not much statistics wise but I guess he got a ring. Was he a linebacker at Miami? If it wasn't for his name, I wouldn't have remembered him.
He was a transfer DT.

Just read wiki. It states he was defensive player of the year at Miami in 2015. Must be true cause I saw it on the internet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he's made a pro career as a 3-4 end.

Advertisement
When he was here, did we ever refer to him as the Ugandan Giant? (If not, we should have.)

All I remember him for was that stiff arm on the qb during that fumble return vs GT (I think that was him).

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back