OT, UFelony's distinguished students

So 60 veterans allowed some frat guys to **** and spit on the flag, doing nothing in return? Something stinks about this story. Seems like the typical attention grabber most media stories are these days with only a portion of the story being told.

Advertisement
So 60 veterans allowed some frat guys to **** and spit on the flag, doing nothing in return? Something stinks about this story. Seems like the typical attention grabber most media stories are these days with only a portion of the story being told.

"So 60 veterans allowed some frat guys to **** and spit on the flag, doing nothing in return? Something stinks about this story."

Hmm, sometimes it is better to research a bit before commenting. Have you read the eligibility requirements for the Warrior Beach Retreat? Here, I'll help you:

http://warriorbeachretreat.org/apply

"All participants must be a combat wounded warrior from the Iraq/Afghanistan war"

Ever seen combat wounds IN PERSON, INCaneFan? Empty space on a litter where leg(s) should be? Faces bandaged to prevent an infection after the skin has been burned away?

These heroes are not whole, and may not even be able to process what is going on, much less able to respond in a manner you imply. Are they ten times the man we are? Yes, but they already proved it and not being physically able to respond to these disgusting frat boy antics is even more damning to the UFelony ZTB a$$holes. The National ZTB "investigation" is a whitewash, similar to the GM internal "investigation" on their ignition switches, the one their CEO cited as needing to be complete before she could respond as to if she had been personally notified.

Hey, maybe UFelony ZBT will buy you a round for assailing the integrity of these heroes. I just recommend not cashing in your chip in Panama City Beach. The young, healthy, and very protective active duty troops from local Tyndall AFB, up the road at my old base, Hurlburt Field, and the 7th Special Forces at Eglin AFB will be around to make sure something like this won't happen again...They would take much joy in stomping frat boy musChumps if they tried this cowardly $#!+ again.

Such an ignorant line of thinking it makes my **** itch.

"So 60 veterans allowed some frat guys to **** and spit on the flag, doing nothing in return? Something stinks about this story."

Hmm, sometimes it is better to research a bit before commenting. Have you read the eligibility requirements for the Warrior Beach Retreat? Here, I'll help you:

"All participants must be a combat wounded warrior from the Iraq/Afghanistan war"

Ever seen combat wounds IN PERSON, INCaneFan? Empty space on a litter where leg(s) should be? Faces bandaged to prevent an infection after the skin has been burned away?

These heroes are not whole, and may not even be able to process what is going on, much less able to respond in a manner you imply. Are they ten times the man we are? Yes, but they already proved it and not being physically able to respond to these disgusting frat boy antics is even more damning to the UFelony ZTB a$$holes. The National ZTB "investigation" is a whitewash, similar to the GM internal "investigation" on their ignition switches, the one their CEO cited as needing to be complete before she could respond as to if she had been personally notified.

Hey, maybe UFelony ZBT will buy you a round for assailing the integrity of these heroes. I just recommend not cashing in your chip in Panama City Beach. The young, healthy, and very protective active duty troops from local Tyndall AFB, up the road at my old base, Hurlburt Field, and the 7th Special Forces at Eglin AFB will be around to make sure something like this won't happen again...They would take much joy in stomping frat boy musChumps if they tried this cowardly $#!+ again.

Perhaps you should do some of that thing called research as well. There's even a video on the website showing a bunch of veterans who can stand on a rolling boat, walk around, and catch fish.

The requirements aren't limited to those who lost limbs, key word wounded. By all means though, carry on.

Another thing, they're allowed to bring a guest. I'd imagine some bring an asskicker like even those most grievously wounded once were. Add in the event organizers and helpers, I'd imagine most former military themselves, yes....they'd let all that go in I'm sure.

Yes, a few rotten apples could've done some horrible things in any situation anywhere, but to paint an entire group of anything due the actions of a few, that reeks of ignorance.

Last edited:

Perhaps you should do some of that thing called research as well. There's even a video on the website showing a bunch of veterans who can stand on a rolling boat, walk around, and catch fish.

The requirements aren't limited to those who lost limbs, key word wounded. By all means though, carry on.

Another thing, they're allowed to bring a guest. I'd imagine some bring an asskicker like even those most grievously wounded once were. Add in the event organizers and helpers, I'd imagine most former military themselves, yes....they'd let all that go in I'm sure.

Yes, a few rotten apples could've done some horrible things in any situation anywhere, but to paint an entire group of anything due the actions of a few, that reeks of ignorance.

Looking back and comprehending previous post threads is not your strong
suit, eh? I discussed veterans not being whole in the mental aspect a while
back in responding to Kyle. The Warrior Retreat decides what sort of
"combat wound/injury" qualifies for their program, so arguing about it makes
no sense, other than I'm pretty sure after two wars and two expedtionary
conflicts, I have a better idea about PTSD than somebody whose whole
experience with it was watching "American Sniper."

Funny how another strawman argument rears its weak head. First, Kyle
twisted any criticism of ZBT into a "You have your set of beliefs, which include
hating everything Greek life" strawman. Now, we have "Well why didn't the vets
do anything about it" argument, as if it was the vets OBLIGATION to stomp the
ZBT punks for their (the ZBT "brothers") behavior, therefore absolving ZBT of blame.
How *** backward can you get???

Of course, it is all a moot point now, since UFelony's new prez has closed
the chapter:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20150428/ARTICLES/150429648?p=3&tc=pg

Nice tidbit at the end:

"Cory Baach, the chapter's executive vice president, was arrested and
charged with breaking the sideview mirror of a SNAP van after the driver
refused to let him in the van."

Sorry INCanefan and Kyle, looks like your "few bad apples" is more like a bushel
and rotten to the (leadership) core.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is absolutely mind blowing to me that somebody would try to defend anybody, even if it were a UM fan, who would feel the need to pick on or make fun of a wounded veteran. I don't want to hear the "they are just young kids having a good time" argument. If that is the case then their parents should be ashamed of the job that they have done raising these d-bags. It is absolutely disgusting and reprehensible. Nothing is more infuriating than when people take their freedoms for granted. This country has PLENTY of problems but there is no other place on this planet that I would want to live.

Looking back and comprehending previous post threads is not your strong
suit, eh? I discussed veterans not being whole in the mental aspect a while
back in responding to Kyle. The Warrior Retreat decides what sort of
"combat wound/injury" qualifies for their program, so arguing about it makes
no sense, other than I'm pretty sure after two wars and two expedtionary
conflicts, I have a better idea about PTSD than somebody whose whole
experience with it was watching "American Sniper."

Funny how another strawman argument rears its weak head. First, Kyle
twisted any criticism of ZBT into a "You have your set of beliefs, which include
hating everything Greek life" strawman. Now, we have "Well why didn't the vets
do anything about it" argument, as if it was the vets OBLIGATION to stomp the
ZBT punks for their (the ZBT "brothers") behavior, therefore absolving ZBT of blame.
How *** backward can you get???

Of course, it is all a moot point now, since UFelony's new prez has closed
the chapter:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20150428/ARTICLES/150429648?p=3&tc=pg

Nice tidbit at the end:

"Cory Baach, the chapter's executive vice president, was arrested and
charged with breaking the sideview mirror of a SNAP van after the driver
refused to let him in the van."

Sorry INCanefan and Kyle, looks like your "few bad apples" is more like a bushel
and rotten to the (leadership) core.

this isn't just a UF problem. there were frat kids like that at UM, obviously OU, and many other schools. ZBT at UM got raided while i was in school there. that kid is an idiot bc it takes you to be pretty drunk not to be let on their safety van.

Furthermore, the security staff and the hotel management said the students did nothing wrong besides a champagne shower. The students then quickly apologized. The staff said there was little to no evidence to support the other allegations. Would you look at that, guilty until proven innocent. So quick to believe the pushed agenda just because it fit a bias

https://www.facebook.com/cody.newell.90/videos/10206756800621710/

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Furthermore, the security staff and the hotel management said the students did nothing wrong besides a champagne shower. The students then quickly apologized. The staff said there was little to no evidence to support the other allegations. Would you look at that, guilty until proven innocent. So quick to believe the pushed agenda just because it fit a bias

Not sure of your point. Article mostly indicated failure to be able to ID the specific persons allegedly involved. Does look like Emory ran a small coverup. Looks like UF closed the frat and expelled a couple members -- are you defending UF based on their taking action? If so, okay the slime school did punish some of its scales. Good for them. If you are defending the frat boys, the article did not really clear them. Police just could not ID the particular persons and find the witnesses. Lots of actions go unpunished for reasons like that. I have no bias against frats, although I understand those who might. Now, swampland u is a different matter.

Not sure of your point. Article mostly indicated failure to be able to ID the specific persons allegedly involved. Does look like Emory ran a small coverup. Looks like UF closed the frat and expelled a couple members -- are you defending UF based on their taking action? If so, okay the slime school did punish some of its scales. Good for them. If you are defending the frat boys, the article did not really clear them. Police just could not ID the particular persons and find the witnesses. Lots of actions go unpunished for reasons like that. I have no bias against frats, although I understand those who might. Now, swampland u is a different matter.

And the article does specifically state this:
“We did establish members from the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity’s conduct was vulgar and inappropriate towards the veterans,” PCBPD Capt. Robert Clarkson wrote in a news release. “Due to the lack of cooperation from the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity, we could not specifically identify the members involved in this incident.”
PCBPD reported that after Emory University police “dropped the ball” on their part of the investigation, three students who could have identified a suspect sought legal counsel and evoked their right to remain silent.
So because everybody clammed up and nothing can be proved we should assume the vets are lying? You'll have to excuse me if I take the word of vets and their families over the word of drunken college students.

"over the word of the driven college students"

Except the hotel management and security backed the college students as well

Advertisement
This is why we need an off topic board, so we can do what we all really want to do, and that is make this a racial discussion.

Advertisement

I can assure you that had these vets not been terribly wounded, just one of them could have addressed the problem sufficiently with a single belt fed weapon.

Maybe someone can bring one next year.

Just in case.

Kyle why are you in such rush to defend gators. Are you a member of this frat?

no I don't go to UF. I'm defending the truth instead of the story the media pushed. I believe in defending the truth

Lulz.

UF Frat Members Accused of Misconduct Towards Military Veterans | NBC 6 South Florida

:sleeping:

Maybe if you woke up, you'd see that the frat clammed up to protect these clowns.

Lets's recap:

- ZBT brothers, ostensibly bound by an honor code, refused to cooperate with sworn members of an agency created and maintained to protect all citizens of their jurisdiction.

- The PCBPD state, based on the evidence they were able to collect, that the veterans were victims of actions perpetrated by ZBT members

- The veterans group asks that no further actions be taken by the PCBPD

Your crowing about this? Need I remind you that even UFelony had no problem realizing this was a case of THEIR ZBT-affiliated students behaving reprehensibly and SHUT THEIR HOUSE DOWN.

The real TRUTH is Kyle puts his Frat above his university...And common sense.

Advertisement
Back