OT: UF Costume Police

Advertisement
I already miss the days when competition was a thing in this country and every kid didn't win a trophy for participation. This prevailing mindset has done more damage to my generation and the one below it than anybody could possibly imagine.

Im 21. My condolences to my generation and the younger generation. Thankfully Im not like them, I have an old school mentality who was born in the wrong generation

How did we get to a place where 18-22 year olds need to be counseled due to Halloween costumes?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The funny thing thing is whenever I read something like this and then the reactions of people, it's always in the vast majority of thinking this is all ridiculous. Which leads me to believe that all is not lost, and it's just a small faction of people and people in "authority" especially at universities and colleges that believe that this ridiculous way of doing things should be done, and the media sometimes jumps all over it and puts it on tv and thus it is so.

My generation is soooo ***ed. Especially the generation under me. And it's all flowing downhill to the kids. Coaching little league, im around a bunch of 6-13 year Olds everyday. And I can tell you most of them are soft, babied, and have no heart. Well guess whos raising those kids, my generation. As soon as you raise your voice one decibel they go into a shell...I'm 26 now. By the time I'm 40, this country will be a shytshow. Heck, we probably will have a Kardashian I the white house....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we are staring back-to-back female presidents in the white house. Maybe even 3-peat women in the white house if Wookie Obama decides she wants to grease her vag in the Lincoln bedroom again.

Imagine what that does to the testosterone levels of the average man/teen under that kind of rule?

I literally have no idea what you just said. Literally.

Nope neither do I . I can't believe even if you have this neatheral view you think it is Ok to express it and not be totally made fun of. As someone else said It is sad there can't be some medium in this country between being a racist , homophobic , sexist , xenophobic peice of garbage and being a a total ***** ( which has zero to do with *** , race , sexual preference or anything besides being a total pc pussified *****).

“Regardless of intent, these costumes can perpetuate negative stereotypes, causing harm and offense to groups of people.”
osceola31.jpg

Chief Osceola Pictures To Buy at Florida State Photo Store

Looks like they should be talking to students less and bringing this stereotyping and profiting from the stereotyping by a fellow state institution up at the next Board of Governors meeting of the State University System of Florida. I mean, we know that group could take time out from trying to destroy private higher education in the state and would identify the hypocrisy in an instant! Okay, maybe the App Store color guard SJWs need to perform outside to show how offended they are...

Speaking of private higher education and being offended by stereotypes...
980x.jpg

But everyone just loves the leprechaun, right? Well, except those convicts in Miami, the ones who don't kill videographers and rape disabled sister school students that is...uh, oh wait:

Time for Notre Dame to lose the leprechaun in light of the Washington Redskins? | IrishCentral.com

Gee, UFelony has a lot on it's plate, better duck LSU again!

Last edited:
Advertisement
“Regardless of intent, these costumes can perpetuate negative stereotypes, causing harm and offense to groups of people.”
View attachment 39590

Looks like they should be talking to students less and bringing this stereotyping and profiting from the stereotyping by a fellow state institution up at the next Board of Governors meeting of the State University System of Florida. I mean, we know that group could take time out from trying to destroy private higher education in the state and would identify the hypocrisy in an instant! Okay, maybe the App Store color guard SJWs need to perform outside to show how offended they are...

Speaking of private education and being offended by stereotypes...
View attachment 39591

But everyone just loves the leprechaun, right? Well, except those convicts in Miami, the ones who don't kill videographers and rape disabled sister school students that is...uh, oh wait:

Time for Notre Dame to lose the leprechaun in light of the Washington Redskins? | IrishCentral.com

Hey man, they had a black leprechaun that one time.

View attachment 39590

Speaking of private education and being offended by stereotypes...
View attachment 39591

Hey man, they had a black leprechaun that one time.

Lep_Sitting_99.jpg

[video=youtube;8XnRF5zyIKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnRF5zyIKE[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back