OT UCF is now a pet Nike School w-New 2016 Uni's

Adidas have the ability to make clean jerseys...Nebraska and Wisconsin's jerseys are clean. Our jerseys are not hard to create...simple concept, take off the feathers, take off "Miami" from the front, and give us a belt. Everything else is fine. I'm fine with the all black and ice white joints....

Advertisement
Sewn on numbers look a 100x better than iron on numbers but it's more expensive and takes longer so companies like Adidas can cut a little bit of the cost by doing it that way.. It's cheesy and stupid considering how much they paid to get the rights but corporations do crap like that to save costs.

Sewn on numbers look a 100x better than iron on numbers but it's more expensive and takes longer so companies like Adidas can cut a little bit of the cost by doing it that way.. It's cheesy and stupid considering how much they paid to get the rights but corporations do crap like that to save costs.
You are absolutely right. No way you can expect adidas to pony up the extra $0.48 to a chinaman to sew on those numbers.

Belly shirts please. And white pants that become transparent when the mens get sweaty.

Frost is gonna flop by the way.
no sir, I was told by Paul Finebaum UCF is a better job than UM because they have their own stadium even though we're in the richest recruiting ground in the country with a first round QB and they went 0-12

069.jpg

Advertisement
You are absolutely right. No way you can expect adidas to pony up the extra $0.48 to a chinaman to sew on those numbers.

lol, I work with some of the "corporations" and they actually are that bad.. To be a little more accurate though it will cost them out of pocket an additional $5-$10 per uniform

Clean uniforms. Less is more. No stupid stripes like Nike gave us.

Last edited:

I disagree, screen numbers look better. The numbers during the 90's popped more with screened numbers than the sewn on ones in the 2004 and on.

Advertisement

I disagree, screen numbers look better. The numbers during the 90's popped more with screened numbers than the sewn on ones in the 2004 and on.

Than we will have to agree to disagree lol.. I work in the industry and do every kind of uniform and application there is and in my opinion nothing comes out looking better than a quality Jersey with Sewn on numbers. I do have some clients though that share your opinion and I'm always happy to oblige but it's the sewn on uniforms that consistently get the most compliments and referrals.

The pewter and grey represents the color of armor, remember they are the UCF Golden Knights. I like the ghosted Pegasus on the sleeves also I think those are a nice touch.

Go Canes

They dropped the "Golden" part about 10 years ago. Went back to the original UCF Knights.

Advertisement
Moss getting his MBA and this Brother writing apps! ***** a silly jersey I'm glad we ain't debating some uninformed AA draftee buying $$$$$$ of cheesy *** pimped out jewelry.

Advertisement
Back