OT UCF is now a pet Nike School w-New 2016 Uni's

Paranos

All-ACC
I have to admit UCF's new UNI's are very nice. Thanks to Scott Frost's connection with Nike from his time at Oregon.

[video=youtube_share;nBXJ7DzLHfc]http://youtu.be/nBXJ7DzLHfc[/video]

Advertisement
Yeah that's a good look for them. It will be interesting to what scott frost does at ucf with that offense

Kinda basic

Which is why they look so nice. Basic=Fresh get out of here with all that extra **** like feathers and what not

I don't like the feathers one bit either...I like the traditional old school clean uniforms. Which is not what UCF is going for. This new style is kind of lame to me. It's like when everyone was doing the charcole grey or all black. Played out.

Advertisement
Not one thing is unique about those uniforms. They look like Madden plug and plays.

And I'm a UCF student.

Our Adidas uniforms over their Nike unis all day.

At least they are taking to the time to sow their **** on. We get ****** press numbers and can't even get a belt for the saggy *** pants. Take me back to the simple Miami uni's. This is a very basic model for their uniform he even said he will look to change them and be a little more innovative in the next couple of years with the uniform

Kinda basic

Which is why they look so nice. Basic=Fresh get out of here with all that extra **** like feathers and what not

I don't like the feathers one bit either...I like the traditional old school clean uniforms. Which is not what UCF is going for. This new style is kind of lame to me. It's like when everyone was doing the charcole grey or all black. Played out.

I would agree but those are their colors. Maybe not the grey but the black and gold are.

Advertisement
I don't understand. Most of you said that our best look was the uniforms from when Ray Lewis played, and God knows they were just as basic of a uniform you can get. UCF appears to have simple look and they're whack for that?

Kinda basic

I would agree but those are their colors. Maybe not the grey but the black and gold are.

The pewter and grey represents the color of armor, remember they are the UCF Golden Knights. I like the ghosted Pegasus on the sleeves also I think those are a nice touch.

Go Canes

Yeah that's a good look for them. It will be interesting to what scott frost does at ucf with that offense

The defense will pretty good also, they literally have a mad scientist coaching.

[video=youtube_share;XdPi5zY7VP8]http://youtu.be/XdPi5zY7VP8[/video]

Advertisement
Some of you would wear a **** hat if it had a Nike logo on it.

Those sewn on numbers on the Ray Lewis and early 2000 teams were incredible..... Wait what?

Nothing looks better then the U logo but our Uniforms look terrible.. Adidas designers must have smoked a ton of crack to come up with those ugly uniforms. The Knights uniforms are much better, cleaner and they represent that school much better than our weird feather look uniforms do.

I have no problem with the "look" of our uniforms. I don't even really mind the feathers, although I could certainly do without them. What I can't stand is the quality. Our cheap *** iron on numbers look like something you find on clearance at Sports Authority. But that's just how Adidas does it. Nebraska and Michigan had the same cheap looking press on numbers. I wish they would put some effort in to improving the quality of those jerseys.

Advertisement
Check out Ed Reed's jersey. "Cheap *** iron on numbers"

ed-reed-miami.jpg

Honestly i like the uniforms that are well thought out and designed. UCF should have at least one gold jersey that has an armour type look. And then the rest can be clean. These are just something knight through together to get frost off his back for one more season. Frost is obviously blowing smoke trying to pump up the fanbase.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Belly shirts please. And white pants that become transparent when the mens get sweaty.

Frost is gonna flop by the way.

Advertisement
Back