OT: Tyreek Hill dunking

If you can run you can jump, if you can jump you can run.

pretty much. I recall coming across many athletes at UM across the years that would do insane dunks like this - these guys were scrubs on the basketball/football teams, also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s pretty fast right? I quickly googled and saw record is 6.3
Yes, 6.7 is pretty **** fast.

It’s about 3 tenths of a second off from being in the average for Olympic world record holders.

In college, when he was at OK ST he ran a 6.63, so after 9 years with more weight gain & some wear & tear from Football, he’s still really fast.

Yes, 6.7 is pretty **** fast.

It’s about 3 tenths of a second off from being in the average for Olympic world record holders.

In college, when he was at OK ST he ran a 6.63, so after 9 years with more weight gain & some wear & tear from Football, he’s still really fast.
**** that’s fast. Any word on how many minutes it took the dudes in the first two lanes?

Advertisement
**** that’s fast. Any word on how many minutes it took the dudes in the first two lanes?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, 6.7 is really fast, but it’s not world class. Avg mlb 60 time is 6.9. Lots of guys out there breaking 6.7
Baseball is feet, this is meters.

Edit. Nvm thought you were talking the split out of the box to 1st. But meters is still longer than yards.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, 6.7 is really fast, but it’s not world class. Avg mlb 60 time is 6.9. Lots of guys out there breaking 6.7
Imagine not practicing 60 yard sprints, being overweight for the competition, having seven seasons of NFL football in your body, running a 6.7 as if its nothing and then being told by you what world class and what isn't.

Tyreek has world class speed, this is just another example.

Advertisement
Back