OT: Typical Gator: Hernandez's Prison Boyfriend Reveals Another Murder

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was still alive, him and KW2 could have been cell mates. They would have had a good time trying to figure out who had the Tighter End.

Advertisement
In an exclusive interview for the book, Hernandez’s cellmate and boyfriend, Kyle Kennedy, said: “[Aaron] always used to tell me he had four murders. He would just always, all the time joke around saying ‘I got four bodies.’”
Catchin bodies and buttholes

ogdc5.jpg

Last edited:
We unfortunately cant talk much either or toss stones at glass houses...The Winslow Jr. saga is disgusting and sad
When it comes to the gaytor we can throw as many stones as we want.

That championship gaytor team has the highest number of convicted felons on it than any other team in CFB history if I'm not mistaken...and that whole saga that happened this summer solidifies their place as the home of no moral standards.

When it comes to the gaytor we can throw as many stones as we want.

That championship gaytor team has the highest number of convicted felons on it than any other team in CFB history if I'm not mistaken...and that whole saga that happened this summer solidifies their place as the home of no moral standards.
True...ok, I'm in...Fück the gaytor

Advertisement
Advertisement
OJ is way more of a monster than that ****. Pulling a trigger is easy. Carving people up like a turkey on Thanksgiving is next level savagery.

Brother, Aaron Hernandez is diabolical. Just evil in his dark heart.

The Mindhunter assuredly would want multiple interviews with this spawn of Satan's seed. Just demonic.

Advertisement
Back