NFL OT: Tua Time

Baba Yaga

👉👌
Premium
Dan Marino.

Jay Fiedler, Damon Huard, Ray Lucas, Brian Griese, AJ Feely, Sage Rosenfels, Gus Frerotte, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, Trent Green, John Beck, Chad Pennington, Chad Henne, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Jay Cutler, Brock Osweiler, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen.

Tua Tagovailoa.

It's been a LONG time fellas. You look at that list and only a handful of those QB's even sniffed some degree of success in the League, pretty much exclusively with other teams. There's a whole other list of guys we passed on in the draft or free agency who have become franchise QB's, have rings and/or will be in the Hall of Fame eventually. Its been a 20 year **** punch being a Phins fan and I'm ready for it to be over.

I know today is just one game, and you can argue whether the decision to bench Fitz was the right call or not, but God **** I want Tua to be that guy.

Go Phins.

Advertisement
Breaking news: The fins are starting Tua to (actual quote) “know what they have’ in Tua before the 2021 draft. Sounds like somebody should’ve waited a year to draft a QB...

I’m confident that I won’t say “We drafted him over Justin Herbert?” once today....hopefully.

Dan Marino.

Jay Fiedler, Damon Huard, Ray Lucas, Brian Griese, AJ Feely, Sage Rosenfels, Gus Frerotte, Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, Trent Green, John Beck, Chad Pennington, Chad Henne, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Jay Cutler, Brock Osweiler, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen.

Tua Tagovailoa.

It's been a LONG time fellas. You look at that list and only a handful of those QB's even sniffed some degree of success in the League, pretty much exclusively with other teams. There's a whole other list of guys we passed on in the draft or free agency who have become franchise QB's, have rings and/or will be in the Hall of Fame eventually. Its been a 20 year **** punch being a Phins fan and I'm ready for it to be over.

I know today is just one game, and you can argue whether the decision to bench Fitz was the right call or not, but God **** I want Tua to be that guy.

Go Phins.
Just hope he doesn't get his career ended before it even gets started. Donald and Ramsey is not an ideal situation to start a rookie QB.

Breaking news: The fins are starting Tua to (actual quote) “know what they have’ in Tua before the 2021 draft. Sounds like somebody should’ve waited a year to draft a QB...

I’m confident that I won’t say “We drafted him over Justin Herbert?” once today....hopefully.
Calm seas don't make great captains.

Dan Marino.

Tua Tagovailoa.

Go Phins.

Some playoff caliber QB's on this list....for other teams at least.

Advertisement
Dan Marino.

Tua Tagovailoa.

Go Phins.
OP just to let you know I LOLed at Gus Frerotte and AJ Feely. What ******* idiot thought those 2 were gonna be the answer.

👀

@Baba Yaga

Advertisement
Made a couple of nice throws on that drive to Grant and the TD to Parker. The long ball on the previous drive to Gesicki was right into his hands with great coverage.

Not expecting him to make a bid for the Hall today, I just want a reason to want to enjoy watching the Phins again with some hope for the future.

Hopefully that last drive gave him some confidence and he can build on it.

Advertisement
Made a couple of nice throws on that drive to Grant and the TD to Parker. The long ball on the previous drive to Gesicki was right into his hands with great coverage.

Not expecting him to make a bid for the Hall today, I just want a reason to want to enjoy watching the Phins again with some hope for the future.

Hopefully that last drive gave him some confidence and he can build on it.
We’re good. Greg Rousseau and Jay Tufele for the Dline please and thank you.

We need an RB too. Super Bowl run next year? I’m hyped right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back