OT: Too funny to not share

Advertisement
It it could be James is the driver and Manny is the passenger and it's the CFB world that's evil and selfish.

Or it could be our ice cream social culture is the vehicle, and James is the passenger. And Mr. Manolo here, he's the creature comin to protect our righteous program in the valley of darkness. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth.

The truth is our program is the vehicle. And Manny is the driver. But he’s tryin, Mane. Tryin real hard not to get nailed from behind by the beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Rex's Twitter game is fun to follow. Love all the "Block or Charge?" stuff he always posts.

Great run with the HEAT, too. I was at that 1996 game where Chapman buried nine three-pointers and Miami toppled Chicago, 113-104 in that 72-10 season.

Advertisement
Remember one thing......all you "boomer bashers" will be old one day. And when you're my age and still on CIS, some little punk *** keyboard jockey will be bashing on you!
:laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1::laughing-1:
They'll never be as old as we are. Climate change will end it all in 12 years (11-1/2 now). I'll be laughing from my grave (or more likely cremains in my urn.)

If the U is gonna make it back they better do it soon before it all ends (11-1/2 years).

Advertisement
Back