OT: Tiger Woods hurt in crash.

You obviously do not understand math at all. The odds of winning powerball are around 1/300 million. Your grandmother could take that chip blindfolded. It’s going to go in with a much higher probability than her winning powerball. Rather than try to sound smart and failing, probably better to just quit while you’re behind at this point.
While I agree with that point, put your every day 2 handicap golfer in that situation with 10,000 fans, a dwindling lead, a green jacket and a million dollars on the line and they aren't likely to keep it on the green, let alone hole out.

Did the guy over-exaggerate? Sure. Is he terrible at math? Maybe. Do you have to police every comment on this thread? No.

Advertisement
Dude... Mt. E
I live on the foothills of East TN. Lots of curvy, winding roads with hills that have limited sight distance even in town. They can come up on you in a heartbeat even if you’ve driven them in the past.
Dude.... Mt. Eagle right outside of Chattanooga is one hairy *** drive when it's snowing. Talk about steep!!

Go Canes!!!

While I agree with that point, put your every day 2 handicap golfer in that situation with 10,000 fans, a dwindling lead, a green jacket and a million dollars on the line and they aren't likely to keep it on the green, let alone hole out.

Did the guy over-exaggerate? Sure. Is he terrible at math? Maybe. Do you have to police every comment on this thread? No.
You just tryna get in on this action. Not impressed.

Dude... Mt. E
Dude.... Mt. Eagle right outside of Chattanooga is one hairy *** drive when it's snowing. Talk about steep!!

Go Canes!!!
There’s several hairy ones in these mountains. The Dragon’s Tail outside of Maryville. Bikers love it. 421 going across Holsten Mtn from TN to NC. Lots of switch backs. Just to name a couple.

Details

The LA County Sheriff’s Office is expected to announce Wednesday that Tiger Woods was driving at 83 mph in a 45 mph zone at the time of his horrific crash — but that he will not face any charges or citations, according to a report.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva will cite speed as the sole cause of the accident during a press conference scheduled for 1 p.m. ET, according to TMZ.

TMZ also reported it was told that Woods actually accelerated at the time of the wreck — and that just as he lost control, the vehicle gained speed.

News about the expected announcement comes after the sheriff recently refused to disclose newly discovered details on the cause of the crash, citing vague privacy concerns.

The sources told TMZ that police did not believe they had probable cause to get a warrant for the cellphone records, although that is often done during accident investigations.

Woods was not helpful during the probe because he had no recollection of the crash

Investigators did not seek to collect blood samples from Woods to screen for drugs and alcohol.

Advertisement
Details

The LA County Sheriff’s Office is expected to announce Wednesday that Tiger Woods was driving at 83 mph in a 45 mph zone at the time of his horrific crash — but that he will not face any charges or citations, according to a report.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva will cite speed as the sole cause of the accident during a press conference scheduled for 1 p.m. ET, according to TMZ.

TMZ also reported it was told that Woods actually accelerated at the time of the wreck — and that just as he lost control, the vehicle gained speed.

News about the expected announcement comes after the sheriff recently refused to disclose newly discovered details on the cause of the crash, citing vague privacy concerns.

The sources told TMZ that police did not believe they had probable cause to get a warrant for the cellphone records, although that is often done during accident investigations.

Woods was not helpful during the probe because he had no recollection of the crash

Investigators did not seek to collect blood samples from Woods to screen for drugs and alcohol.
I don't care one way or the other on whether he is charged or not. Single vehicle and he didn't cause anyone else injuries, and he suffered enough with his injuries

However, the only thing I question is whether you or I was involved in the accident. The problem is, I don't think they are as forgiving. Maybe I am wrong but no tests or cell phone records? I have a feeling they would be collecting a lot of different kinds of "samples". Maybe I am just too cynical nowadays.

Advertisement
Back